Sunday, April 20, 2008

S T R O N G E R, kanyee.

i thought the concert was good. i have nothing else to say, so i guess it wasnt that AMAZING! but i think that was because i barely knew any of anyone's songs! and kanye didnt sing "BITTERSWEET" which is my favorite kanye west song. ahh, i feel lame that i went to the and i dont even really listen to kanye or lupe fiasco or n.e.r.d. or rihanna. but i'm super happy i got to go in the end, and OMG I AM IN DEBT TO MARISSA! yayy. i love her.

deandre took some more pictures, but he hasnt sent them to me yet. these are the pictures from marissa's camera. i didnt bring mines, because i didnt know i was gonna go until i got to school and marissa was like "hey, are you busy tonight, go to the concert!" how funny... the last blog was about kanye's glasses. and now i have some! but they're plastic and fake. and way bigger than the real ones. haha.







i've recently gone through my diary from last year. wow, i'm a freak. i let tommy read it, since its mostly all about him. haha. and my summer. waaaaahhhh! school is tomorrow :( shit, i havent studied for my ap tests or sats. maybe if i close my eyes, they'll all go away... not. goodnight and good luck, people. listen to some kanye tonight. au revoir. by the way, pharrel is super hot.




♥PACHIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment