Thursday, April 10, 2008

my little secret.

I stumbled upon a new blog (PostSecret) to add to our inspirations list (which you should check out!). I love stumbling on random blogs that are totally rad. This website carries the darkest secrets of some random strangers out there.
"The blog is an ongoing community art project in which ordinary people mail in a personal secret written by hand on one side of a homemade postcard. The cards are then posted anonymously on the blog exactly as received, presented without comment. You can't make this stuff up..."
- TIME Magazine




-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2008 8:16 PM
Subject: please let them know i found this

I found this in a copy of The Secret Lives of Men and Women in the Barnes & Noble in Union Square. Thank you. I really needed the reassurance.

They also have one for French. Maybe one day I could send one, one day. But I have never really had such a dark secret.


[>____<] Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment