Thursday, April 3, 2008

april already? NO MANCHES!

No manches = no way in Spanish! Yeah putting mi espanol into use. So for like the last two days I have suffered a sickly disease. Junioritis. Yes it has taken over my mind, body and soul. And the sucky thing is it is already the LAST NEW quarter of the year. The worst time to suffer junioritis. But I am tired mentally, physically and emotionally. I am sick of homework. I have just been zoning out the last two days and just watching tv and not doing homework. I have been kind of relying on "oh i will go to sleep and wake up two hours later and then do it. or i will wake up EARLY in the morning and do it." It has not been working at all. I spent the whole day just trying to do homework before it is due. Luckily I have Inter. Web Design first period so I just do homework. Augh but I still have to struggle.

This week was spirit week for my school and today was the only day I dressed up. It was "GENDER BENDER" day. So me and my gangsta crew dressed up as men. But turns out we dressed up more like chick gang bangers about to rob someone's house. Or as my friend Michael said, I looked like I was an Asian break dancer. Yeah some guy in my spanish class said if I wasnt Asian I would look more like a skater. Yeah. It was cool dancing like a cholo.

I am the one with the purple bandana.
Damn I look like a man.

My friend Vina with her girlfriends.
Tyson, the guy covered by manly Vina
actually stuffed his butt but you cant see it.

Haha I love my friends. We were having fun waddling around like guys and talking in man voices. Though it wasn't as fun for the guys who dressed up as girls. Guy pants are actually very comfortable but sagging is uncomfortable. The sides of my legs were like chapping cuz they rub against each other a lot while walking. I guess that is why guys waddle. I have another picture with my little flip friends but Mindy has upload tomorrow.

So my main reason for junioritis is discovery of VLOGS! They are amazing and funny. I watch a million of them now. It really takes up time. Time I don't have. But damn these people are funny. Michelle and I are really up for making a really lame vlog. You shall see us. Though I doubt we can be as funny as some of the people on here. But together we are hilarious duo. Here are my like FAVE FAVE VLOGGERS! They are funny. I guess I just like it when they make fun of their parents in fob accents. But they are funny.

I freaking love this girl. She makes me laugh my socks off.
And she dresses pretty cute. She totally fits in my crowd.
Crazy, loud and obnoxious. And I love her fob Filipino accent.





This guy is funny too. And nerdy.
And cute. I love his cute nerdiness.


Kevjumba. How can I not talk about kevjumba?
He is like youtube fame funny. No lie.
He has his own website now.
Jeez, what a little popular youtube guy.

Love Wongfu. I am glad they are getting better actors.
Kind of. Haha. but these guys are pretty creative and talented.
I love the girl in this short.



Sorry if this site is major lagging because of the major crap me and pachia post. Cannot post without some song, picture of video to illustrate the CONTENT! Must share the FUNNY! Wow I am incredibly Asian because I only but up Asian youtube videos. Whatever. I get the humor. Do you?

---- christina ----
^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment