Friday, April 25, 2008

failure is not in MY DICTIONARY.

Yeah to QUOTE PACHIA:
"why does it feel like whether i fail or succeed, in the next couple of weeks, is going to define the rest of my life?! i hate that. pressure about school just does that too you."
If I can get make and SURVIVE up until MAY 14th, I CAN SUCCEED. Just gotta keep going. Gotta KEEP ROOLLLLING. I cannot lose stride. I cannot give up. I cannot get down with the spring fever and fail to lose control. But it has been happening. But I won't let it happen to me. I was keeping on top of it, but this week... was one of those weeks. I was doing homework up until WEDNESDAY. Downhill from there. But yeah I have been studying AP US History (pats self on back) and I have been trying. But you know, MAY is the worst time of the year. Everyone is tired and drowsy. Everyone is freaking sneezing and red-eyed (in sacramento) because of allergies. Everyone is WAITING for summer to come. Everyone is counting down the days.

SO EVERYONE, lets do it. Lets make it. Lets end the year with a

BANG BANG BANG!!!!

If I can do it, you can do it.

And to quote MELANIE
"I'd rather be upset that I worked hard and didn't get what I wanted than regret that I didn't put all my effort into things when I still had the time. Everything is going to pay off one day and even though we're complaining now, this is all going to be worth it."
It is going to be worth it. After AP testing, sweet days of bliss will follow. After that all my classes will be easy breezy. Anyways, why is it the worst things but the best things happen? So I was trying to convince myself that this month, I WILL BE SOCIAL HERMIT. I will turn on the "nerd" button and study study study, like I should. But last week, I was feeling emo and a loser because I was a social hermit last weekend. But when I try a social hermit, people bring back out and tempt to go out and fill up my social calendar. NO NO NO. Sadly to say, I am totally busy and driving myself crazy. Tomorrow is finally LUAWOW for our Pacific Islander's Club (though I am not a pacific islander). It will be crazy fun and a great time. I hope we give a great performance. Yeah so I have tons of homework and I will be busy ALL SATURDAY. GREAAT.. Then next weekend, SATURDAY is SATs and SENIOR BALL which I was invited to. ACK. THE AGONY. It will be nice to party after taking a five hour test, but I AM FREAKING WORRIED about my attention span next week. Knowing me I will be like PARTY PARTY PARTY from Monday to SATURDAY!!! BUT I CAN't. We have those freaking lame California Standardized testing next week also so we get three half-days (yay) but I still have to stay after school till like 2 to do AP Chemistry and AP US study groups. Great.

Once it hits JUNE, I am going to JUUUUUUMMMP FOR JOY! I hope I inspired you to try and DO BETTER.

christina.


p.s. and my birthday is next wednesday and i dont even have time to celebrate. superduper crazy seventeen. whoot. bake me a cake.






No comments:

Post a Comment