Thursday, April 10, 2008

pachia's eyes hurt.

i'm super tired and my parents are arguing right now over the income taxes. oh, how the long days of my wonderful life will soon, also, one day be filled with frustrating shoeboxes full of receipts. or atleast that's how i remember it being when i was a younger kid. i dont see shoeboxes anymore, today.

marissa finally sent me those pictures we took on the friday before spring break started! i was excited when i got them today, 1) because i waited forever for them 2)because they were the pictures she took of me with that cute scarf she let me have. well the scarf wasn't actually hers. she borrowed it from the/her p.e./t.a. teacher for her junior project thingy, and i liked it so she said i could just keep it. actually now that i think of it, she said i could borrow it over spring break, and i just realized that i've been forgetting to give it back. i'll bring it back to her tomorrow. *GASP!!* TOMORROW IS A HALF DAY! yaayyy. but still... i hate my pre-calculus class. blaahhh. i want that class to end and summer to start. the only good thing about that class is that i have marissa and robyn to talk to in there. oh well. i like all of my other classes-- yes even physics. i really gotta start crackalackin on that ap test studying for it though. but enough with the ranting.



i was pretending to be a 1950s housewife with the scarf over my head. and lien wanted to join us after she walked past the door and saw us, so she was my husband. i think it worked out pretty well :)

i got inspired to look up 1950s fashion. PRETTY!
















- PACHIA a mal à les yeux!

No comments:

Post a Comment