Friday, April 25, 2008

baby, baby, cute, cute babies.

today i turned in my annotated bibliographies for my junior project and i'm so glad that it's over! today was actually supposed to be even more exciting, but my plans got ruined and now i'm just home for the night. i made plans to stay after school and watch the Beauty and the Beast musical, but my parents said they didn't want to make the long drive back to school to pick me up in the middle of the night :( and now i'm not too sure if i can go tomorrow night either, because my parents don't want to drive me anywhere (which don't blame them for... look at the gas prices!)! and on another note, i have to go to my saturday school volunteer-work, which i've already missed for the last two weeks! my mom told me that if i wanted to go to the play then she wasn't going to take me to saturday school, because that would mean she would have to drive back and forth. and i cannot miss another week because next weekend will be SATs, soo... ah. ahh. ahhhhhhhh! i've been so busy with trying to keep up with tests and the annotated bibliography this week that i've forgotten about everything else i need to worry about.

why does it feel like whether i fail or succeed, in the next couple of weeks, is going to define the rest of my life?! i hate that. pressure about school just does that too you.

we had our first dance practice today during lunch, for the performance we're going to do on international day. and i suck at hmong dancing. i need practice more, probably ease up a bit because just feel really uncomfortable, which makes me really stiff from that discomfort :| geez, i really do need to learn how to conquer my fears.


anywhoo. i logged onto myspace today, and my notifications told me that TOM added a new video to his myspace! the title was interesting so i clicked on it, and it's so freaking adorable :) t was such a coincidence too, because i was just singing songs from across the universe right before i logged onto myspace. i want a baby, cute like him, when i have babies in the future. he's soooo cuuuuute! ahh, i love the part where he screeeams, and then starts singing "na, na, na." <3

korean baby singing hey jude


these are my personal favorites from the soundtrack!
(i have a lot...)















-pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment