Tuesday, June 17, 2008

summer so far...

goood shtuff:
  • GREAT AMERICA! adventures
  • hang out with le petit ami
  • party at ck's house
  • simply being summaaaa!
  • I GOT A CAR!
bad shtuff:
  • bitchinesssss alllll dayyyy yesterday at G.A.
  • bad moods
  • no more camera
  • exhaustion
  • i can't drive.


so far, i have nothing exciting to blog. my cousin lost our digital camera and my mom was very mad when she found out. first of all, because he took it without anyone's permission, and second of all because he didn't tell anyone but my brother about it. Great America was freaking aaaaahh-maaaazing! but everyone was being bitchy before and after it. so i was kinda in a bad mood last night, and right now. besides that, i got a caarrr! and i was super happy :) the weird thing was, that when we were our way to go pick up the car, this random lady driving next to us started talking to us and was like "does he want a lexus?" to my dad. at first we were just kinda like whaaaat? but then she suddenly said "the lord's going to bless you with a new car!" and then my mom was all excited and was like "YEAH! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" but we had to turn and leave her, because the people behind us were honking. weird i tell you, weird. i guess its a good car though. 1996 corolla, so its old, but it took us all the a way to Santa Clara and back on only 3/4 a tank! gas saverrrr! bad, bad, bad news, is that i cant drive it until i get my license. and even worse news? my parents are, like usual, always denying me when i want to drive. more bitchiness. or as ck and her friends would say "bitch-assness!" here's a picture of what my car looks like.. although its not my actual car!


goooooooooooooooooodbye.


moving mountains - usher


- pachia

No comments:

Post a Comment