Thursday, June 19, 2008

summer loving.


So far, summer has been great ...except the days I stay home and do NOTHING which is really LAMMMME. But I have lots of plan for summer and I hope my summer can stretch and fit everything I want to do. I guess because I feel like this could be the LAST SUMMER with my crew, that I am kind of trying to squeeze all the experiences I can into it. I like taking it one day at a time, but I don't want to waste a moment that could be for memories.

Pachia suggested that we both do summer journals to write about our summer and I really suck at sticking journals, but it is actually a good idea. I have been writing almost every day in the journal actually. Even if I didn't do much that day, I just write what I was thinking of or things that have been going through my mind. I know we already have this blog, but the journal is a little more personal and a little easier to pour out my feelings because some of my thoughts are way too lame and embarrassing to be typed online.

So I guess the first sad thing that has happened and made me realize about the whole "growing up, and growing apart" experience is my friend Eunsong leaving to move back to Korea. She came sophmore year but she really did not become part of our group until junior year. Even though I wasn't the closest with Eunsong, it was really sad to lose a person and to know she won't be there to GRADUATE with us next year. That is the saddest part. So the day before she left, we made an effort to get the group together and hang out with her before she left. It was really chill and we just hung at Tiffany and Adrienne's houses and played rockband and karaoked but I had to leave early because I had to work. What made me even sadder was the fact that some of us probably will never see Eunsong again and when we do, we will be all GROWNUP and adults. Pretty weird.
Picture: Ross, Tiffany and ME rockbandiiing. I am wearing MELANIE's GIFT to me. haha.

plans for summer.
  • going to michelle's house to watch the premiere of camp rock (we are lame i know!!)
  • leatherby's with maggie, michelle and adrienne for senior time & ice cream
  • going to sf for a day; thriftin in sf, taking sticker pictures in j-town, etc
  • folsom lake trip
  • board game night at adrienne's
  • flying kites
  • going to arcade (or chuck E cheese!!!)
  • karaoke at rurulala
  • picnic at park?
  • trying to finish a whole drama in a day with pachia
  • star gazing
  • going to second saturday downtown
  • theme park
  • mini golfing
  • watch the sunrise
serious personal goals.
  • start summer work early; dont get out of the "school mode".
  • save moooneeey
  • organize life to prepare self for senior year
  • figure out future plans
  • dont be scared of the future

HAVE A SAFE SUMMER!


















---ck.

No comments:

Post a Comment