Saturday, June 28, 2008

June Fitness Goal! Update

So I started the month off at 174 pounds. I had actually gotten up to about 178 sometime before that. I weighed myself at the gym today and I weighed in at 166.8 pounds. That's 7.2 pounds that I've lost this month. Since my goal is 2.8 pounds away and I only have 2.5 days to get there, I need to strategize. I think for the remainder of the month, I will consume only warm water and oregano. Perhaps maybe I'll splurge and have some parsley for dessert.

And I will go to the gym for 2 hours per day. There is a step aerobics class on Monday at the gym. Not only does the class make me sweat a lot, I am surrounded by lots of eye candy. Some of my friends have criticized me for taking these classes. They say I look gay. Well, if being gay means being surrounded by a bunch of hot girls it tight shorts and tank tops doing jumping jacks, then sign me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment