Sunday, June 29, 2008

my secret passion

If I was a guy (and I am not), my dream career would be an INTERNATIONAL SOCCER STAR. I am serious. I love watching soccer. I do not understand why Americans do not like soccer. I guess it is because we don't like time consuming activities and international soccer is not exactly a goal a minute. But I feel international soccer has soooooo much more meaning than basketball or football. Because soccer is serious business overseas. You are FIGHTING FOR YOUR COUNTRY through this sport. So pretty much, the hopes and dreams of all your country are in your hands (actually more of your feeet except for the GOALIES)!!! My dad and I have spent the last couple weeks screaming over the UEFA (European Soccer Cup). My dad and I are the only ones in our family who take it really seriously. Sometimes my mom likes to watch with us but she gets stressed about by our rampant screaming at the tv. I think it is more meaningful when soccer players make goals because they don't make goals often, and when they do, it is MEANINGFUL because it takes so long to make a goal and they try sooo hard and sometimes goals can happen only with LUCK!

-----to review my favorite games of the semi-finals to finals
turkey vs. germany
BEST GAME EVER. turkey was truely UNDERDOG. i always root for the underdog because i feel like they should deserve to win the most. turkey had never gone to semi-finals (top four) EVER and all thanks to hiddink (he has semi-final magic; brought korea to final four in fifa 2006). both teams were SUPER FAST and played SUPER HARD. and it was amazing. first turkey strikes a goal, then three minutes later, GERMANY GETS A GOAL. then later.... GERMANY gets a goal, then TURKEY GETS IT RIGHT AFTER THAT. that is exciting. then in the SECOND TO LAST MINUTE, GERMANY MAKES A CRAZY GOAL!!!!! I was very sad that Turkey could not win, but they made such an effort that it was not a disappointing loss.



FINAL. spain vs. germany
I really did not know who would win. Germany has been in top two for six champions (uefa & fifa combined) so they were truely the top dog. But in the first half hour, both teams seemed really tense and stressed and they were both seeming to be slow and had a hard time to attempting goals. Germany at first was making a lot of attempts, but once TORRES (spain; <333)>



But as a result of following the UEFA, I have fallen in love all over again with HOT EUROPEAN SOCCER PLAYERS!!!!!! So goal in life; marry a international soccer player. Or at least make out with one :). So I think Spain is definetly on my list for studies abroad. Good thing I took SPANISH!!! That is when it will come in handy.


Fernando Torres (26!!!)
He is such a baby face cutie.


Sergio Ramos Garcia (22!!!)
Can't believe he is younger than Torres.
He is pure sexy muscle. GAHH!!


Michael Ballack (31)
Sad that he was not able to bring victory
as captain. But I think he has great charisma!
He reminds me of Mark Wahlberg!!!

I cannot wait for FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!!!!

So update on my life?
Just enjoying simple summer with my friends. I think the best hangout days are when we are just doing low-key things like hanging at someone's house and watching movies or just going to the park. I've been doing that a lot. So yesterday, it was my friend's birthday and so the girls were at his house and they called me at like 1 pm. I was actually still sleeping until Michelle called me. They were deciding what should we do to hangout so I just told them to come over to swim at my house. So in the end, the girls (tiffany, jerri, adrienne, michelle) and kingston came to my house. We swam, ate, took pictures (like always), rented movies and went to the park. I think we gave Kingston a nice birthday by hanging with him on his special day. It was a nice day. Tiffany and Jerri left before we went to get movies and we rented BE KIND REWIND, FAST TIMES OF RIDGEMONT HIGH, KISS KISS BANG BANG! We only watched the first two movies. But we really wanted to try an 80's movie we hadn't seen. and Fast Times of Ridgemont High was funny but omg BOOOOBBIIIIES!! I feel immature but when we saw the makeout and then suddenly a boob pop out, we (michelle, me, adrienne, and kingston) started squealing and hiding behind pillows!!! Haha, we are soo innocent. We saw boob more than once in that movie. And then there was this scene where two girls are discussing how to do a blowjob and they are demonstrating with CARROTS!!


It was pretty ridiculous but funny. Why don't they make such great high school movies like the 80's/90's?!!! I love old funky movies like these.

It was a nice day. I like to remember days like these.



Gawd, aren't we nerdy?




---- ck.








No comments:

Post a Comment