Sunday, June 29, 2008

so cute, so fine, so fuun!











after looking at all these pictures, what i really, really, really, really want to do this summer, is to get all dolled up and go to a big crazy party with my friends. not a house party, but more like a big woodstock festival. wouldn't that just be sooo much fun? well, i think so :)

holy shiizznit. well i know i should be writing in my summer journal, like ck has been doing nonstop-everyday(!), but i can't help it! I WANT THESE GLASSESSSS! they're soooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutte. if anyone loves me enough, buy them for me, and you will receive endless amounts of love from me (even though you already have that). thanks :D

look at these girls, flaunting them off, when they're supposed to be minesss!!! >:[] lol.


i stumbled upon this french chick's fashion blogspot, and she's super cute. these pictures were part of one of her "inspiration" posts. i love those glassesssssss.



okay.. and these sandals are also to die for!! but i really don't know how much 75 euros are in dollars.. probably way too expensive for me anyhow!



all of your love,
pachia!

No comments:

Post a Comment