Monday, May 30, 2011

Support The Home Depot

In 2008, the Home Depot revealed the company's support for gays and lesbians by donating its signature orange aprons to a Gay Pride Parade event in Toronto. Event organizers posted on their website, "The pouches worn by the volunteers were donated by Home Depot."

The company has again signaled its support! This time by allowing the Home Depot name to be used in conjunction with a gay pride parade. Since this obviously was reason enough for hate group American Family Association to further their actions and boycotts, I would once again like to voice my support for The Home Depot. They don't have any stores in the Netherlands so I can't become one of their customers, but I would if I could.

If you happen to live in the United States, please support The Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment