Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer Diary Day 11: Velvet Paint with Water Kit


Dear Summer Diary,
MORE painting with water?? I know. But I loved those paint with water color books my mom would get me as a kid. I found these velvet paint with water velvet posters in the Target dollar section. Easy peasy lemon squeezy. These are a bit easier to find than the paint with water books I mentioned yesterday. These are the books that have the little dots of color, & when you paint over them with a brush full of water, the color appears.
I really wish I could have gotten more creative with the items I left for the girls while I'm 1200 miles away in Washington. But, like I always say, sometimes you just have to do what works. Last summer we used about four or five $1 crafty kits. I think I've definitely met my quota this summer.


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment