Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Meet MYWELLBEING, UNKNOW, satisfierce, Mein_Name_Ist_Program, and DC's other top international male slaves for the month of May 2011

______________

willyouhelpme, 21
i am single slave boy from Panama,Florida my hair is not as blond anymore as it used to be when i was seven i loose my ex Master by assassinate in Europe he went there for business trip one of he business part he is the one that set him up with assassin this happen last year June and now i am currently here seeking for a Master who is alive like my ex Master was.

I AM NOW OWNED





____________

TortureThis, 24
I am nut.






_______________

FUCKFEAR, 26
____..)/..________..)/.._________..)/.._________..)/..________..)/..______
¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯””/(”¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯

►PLAY █▌DON'T STOP ►►GO ON ▌▌PAUSE ◄◄ DO IT AGAIN

____..)/..________..)/.._________..)/.._________..)/..________..)/..______
¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯””/(”¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯””/(”¯¯¯¯¯¯

WHO AM I ?

I have just returned from a second trip to the slave farm in Croatia.
I was pushed to my extreme limit and I returned limp, covered in whelps and whip marks with four broken fingers and a broken leg. SO, ALL YOU DOUBTERS OUT THERE THAT THINK I'M A POSER, TAKE A LOOK FOR YOURSELF AND REST ASSURED, THIS IS A MAJOR PAIN PIG.
CELEBRATE CHAOS, GET INTO THE NOISE.
You are looking for me.
Take me to the desert, tie me up, sit in your airconditioned car and let me roast.
For example.

I DIDNT DO THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO I DO THIS BECAUSE I NEED TO.

I am better than anything you would ever imagine underneath you.





______________

satisfierce, 18
I have a twink body but fuck like a bear. I take kicks and punches like a crash test dummy and would love to have you deep. I can relocate for a Master willing to accept that I am starting a saltwater aquarium. I am a Satan worshipper. I like billiards and singing and would like to be famous movie actor and singer when i'm older.






____________

Red Anthurium, 20
i am a virgin to this scene and looking for a skilled Master that can help me work through some trust / sexual intimacy issues and likes to spend LOTS of time together and wants to be inside me all the time not just want to beat the shit out of me. If i sound like your kind of project, hit me up.





_____________

yousuredid, 27
Young, fit slave boi looking for ownership (24/7)

I may be a piece of furniture or an object to you, but really i am human. << i dont know if i worded that very well? :s doesnt mean i just want to 'get off' all the time. I think it just means, Yes, my main aim is to please you... but doing so with an element of respect for me doesnt go astray. (this is open for discussion if you dont understand or agree with it. Cause i dont really understand what i wrote myself, but i know what i mean)

Here's my ass--

( . ) ( o) ( 0 ) ( @ )






_____________

garconfatal, 23
Hi, my names Manic . . . and im an alchoholic!
ye right, as if I could afford drink :P
But yes, I am Manic.
Alot of people ask about the name, yes Manic is my name.
It was self chosen, origonaly as a nickname, while I was in high school.
It is a description of the self, and other would, and do, agree. :)
I was born into the farming community but am `STUPIDLY` working `white collar`.
LOVE the smell and texture of COWSHIT.
I dress, in private, in my `Dickies` zipped boilersuit and BULLSEYE WADERS.
Once told (in a letter) by a guy, that he owned me - what a sexual experience !!!!!
I'm not in the shallow end.
The thing that starts to make me piggy is nipple play.
oh, and i love the idea of being kidnapped.
want to try isolation and solitary - lock it up, leave it, forget about it.
Would LOVE to find a MASTER (around one hours comute).
I have poor hand-eye coordination.
I am allergic to animals and would greatly appreciate advanced notice if I need to take some preventative meds.
Im kinda all over the place right now since my fam moved.
Ready for extreme FF, scalpels, knifes, damage, KICKING MY HEAD IN and no stop signal.
I can't believe I finally admitted that.
Well I'm going to finish my essay off there. :P
If you actually read all that, first well done and thanks :)






____________

FeelGoodInc, 20
Really turned on by a dude that gets me really wasted, then tied up my bod. Think it would be very kewl to be worked over with electros while tied up spread eagle while a dude enjoys working over my boner. Please I'm really desprit. I need a dude who will pay for the hotel and will drive to me. I'm too busy to drive to anywhere.






____________

0timmytheturtle0, 22
***i was born in japan and raise up over there ..Sine i lost my parent's i realized am destined to be a slave so i keep searching for a master to own me ..I got a Japanese master who own me and train me to he;s taste, he trained me to be a sex slave,...Am also he;s houseboy...I served him 24/7 ..But now he's old and dead..I came to the u.s.a to meet my lovely friend who i meet online, he promised me that i would found a new master to own me in the u.s.a that was why am on this site to search for a new master to own me...As you can see my lovely friend lie to me and was secret in love with me...why is slave misunderstood :( ...I have so valiant a body, 19cm., smelly, polite..I just want to enjoy my life with....if you like to own me, and if i like you and you like we can go to a very "special" and exciting place together I guess....Regarding my disposal, it;s not simple but if your realy want it, you;ll get it.







______________

Mein_Name_Ist_Programm, 19
"The sun is growing warmer and so is my desire. Sporty but neat looking and still as strikingly charismatic as an adolescent, I have larger presence than frame. I want to be a slave until I have learned through the flesh to be a lord. I know you are out there somewhere listening to me call for a guide into the darkness where the light shines the brightest."

(i am german. i am here for learn english; i speak a little english now, but there isn't a problem)
I DO UNDERSTAND

"You're my life. Let me prove it to you."






_____________

shutupdylan, 26
I wanna get bloodied. Simples. Adventures are random and should actually be adventure-ish. Lets make this shit happen and happen good.






____________

UNKNOW, 25
HELLO MAN it IS BACKPACKING THROUGH TOWN it LOVE THE OLDER MAN 100% HETEROLIKE WITH THE HAIRY CHEST AND HUGE DICK AND THE BIG ASS SO KNIFE it WITH YOUR INSTRUMENT





_____________

puppet, 21
welcome in my aria. I hope the same people. only people. BLUE EYES AND BLOND HAIR IS BETTER!!!!! i like to play in rooms and try kiss all. welcome from 30 april to me. experimental, use me as a dirty rag. sporty shoes, pees, Scat, Gore. LOOKING FOR A TOILET NOW! i am e verry serious.





______________

MYWELLBEING, 24
WANT MY ASS FOREVER? DRUG ME.. ASK MY FACE





_______________

subhumanHole, 22
to talk about oneself is hard so i gonna say you all, im kind but if you btrayed me im not the person you ussually know. and i will not have sex with you and my dog. that sick! this slave require castration and his testicles to be removed by extreme Master into metal and cutting. after theyre gone you can call me to due.






______________

the_mistress_boy, 19
hi i am cristi frol romania and now live in belgium i am a shy and i think i need someone to help me with this so i want hot sex dont care whos doin it as long as they are i can practice evrything bottom without eatin sperm end kiss im love kiss


----



*

p.s. Hey. ** Oscar B, Thank, pal, and give me a call when you guys get back later on. Safe trip, if you haven't departed yet. ** Benjamin S, Hey, Benjamin! I didn't know Lakolak's work before. Yeah, the 'tableau vivant' thing seems very strong in his work. If I had found those videos when I was making the post, I definitely would have included one. I've watched three of the videos, and I find the work really fascinating and quite beautiful and strange, kind of mesmerizing. I don't value professionalism, so that's not an issue to me, but I certainly think they're very artistic. I like the work very much, and I'm going to watch more of the videos. The works are performed live for an audience sometimes or always when they are filmed? I would like to see his work live, if so. Yes, so I like what I've now seen of his work a lot. How did you come to work with him? How is that experience for you? I would like to know more. Thank you a lot, Benjamin, for introducing me to his work. I'm grateful. ** Brendan, Hey, B. Sorry I didn't back to you by email yet, but everything's set, and I will today or by the morning. No, I didn't see Branca. Story/reason why not in my day report to Itmpw. Druids, interesting. What's the book? ** Postitbreakup, If there's a film director whose work isn't for everyone, it's Bresson, so you are hardly alone. I would guess that the only way you won't 'get' 'Tree of Life' is if you worry too much that you're not getting it. Just go with it. Not sure you'll like it. It's not proving to be everybody's cup of sublime, but then sublimity is probably as subjective a response as responses get. Well, of course that's really interesting that they think they've found, isolated, and named what troubles you. I mean, just knowing the shape it takes should help you distinguish between what is yours organically and what is imposed on you by the condition. It seems like the diagnosis could be preventative in the sense of helping you not take things that trigger your issues too personally. I don't know. I hope so. Oh, Day submission, thank you, Josh! ** David Ehrenstein, Yeah, 'Passion', for sure, great call. Rivette Day, wow, awesome, thank you so much! Killer! ** Bernard Welt, Greenaway, yeah, for sure. Don't know why I didn't think to hunt down a Greenaway clip for the show. ** Sypha, Excellent. As always, I'll leave that pleasure for as soon as I'm not tethered to the p.s. Loved the Halloween poem! Everyone, here's Sypha: '[I] posted a new from the vault entry today: "The Adventures of Spiky," written in 1992, when I was in the sixth grade. It won a Young Authors Award that same year, believe it or not. Anyone who wants to read it, here's the link.' ** Tomkendall, Hey, Tom! Ha ha, no, the opening is no fancy, exclusive shebang at all. It's a 'doors wide open' deal. Please come and bring anyone and everyone you want. It'll be really great to see you! ** A.r., Hi. Oh, it's no trouble. I'll just send some along and you can check them out or not. I have a bead on that AOS book. It seems to be sitting on a shelf in Paris of all places. ** Ken Baumann, Hey, Ken! Yeah, that's a philosophical set of tweets. It gets me thinking. It aces the tweet right out of tweeting, which I mean admiringly. Very refreshing. Wish you could be in London too, dude. Shit. Galleries almost always take 50% of the money. Sometimes less, but rarely in my experience. I don't want to say much about 'Tree of Life' 'cos it's really doing a number on me, but I would say that I don't think it's a religious film. I think it's Malick tracing his usual spiritual stuff back to his Christian upbringing and trying to box it inside the structure and rhetoric of that practice, and, for me, the tension there and the attempt within the language to transcend the confines imposed by religion, and the tragedy that creates within the film emotionally and aesthetically, is one of the things that most fucked me up and riveted me and so on. I just read this interesting piece about the film where Brad Pitt characterized Malick this way: 'He’s an imperfectionist. He finds perfection in imperfection, and he’s always trying to create the imperfection.' I'm not religious in the slightest, but there's something about Malick forcing and testing his notion of the spiritual by trying to lock it into the remedial system of a kind of everyman/received notion of the spiritual that, I don't know, seems so brave and formally interesting or something that it has just wiped me out. Ack, that doesn't explain it, which is why I want to keep mulling it over and not try to articulate it for while, even though I just tried, yikes. ** Bollo, Someone who knows stuff told me recently that the 'Paradise Lost' guys are finally getting a new trial this fall. Can not believe how many years it has taken. There are parts of America that are so deeply sick and weird. No, the first video is by this ... theater or art group who makes tableaux vivant. I think their name was in the text below the clip. The Ulla Von Brandenburg clip was the one further down. Good day, bud. ** Steevee, That's one of those films whose name rings a bell but just. David E commented later that it's on Youtube, so I'll have a look. Thanks! ** Chris Cochrane, Yep, great to talk. Meeting news forthcoming. Oh, you got a Kindle. I suppose I'll need to get it or an equivalent before too long. Hm. Okey-doke, luck to us all today, and I'll let you know. ** Oliver, Hi, Oliver! Lovely to see you! I haven't seen that Raul Ruiz film. I'm going to find it. What a terrific title. Interesting about Klossowski's dislike of it. I'll try to hunt traces of that down too. Thanks! And thanks about the post. Are you doing 'LA Noire'? If so, any thoughts? ** Statictick, Hope that heat blast breaks, like, now. And it's only May, holy shit! We're still getting the groovy kind of heat over here. Great stuff about horror movies. A pleasure. ** Inthemostpeculiarway, Hey! Yeah, I get the feeling that people my age aren't supposed to dress the way I do, which I guess would be kind of, I don't know, slacker/young or something? Your night/day with Eyebrow was really nice. Like a mini-road movie with bonus thoughtfulness. The porch scene was like its soul. Hm, I know what I'm trying to say even if I'm not saying it. There are bobcats just running around loose where you live? Wow. Where I live in LA, it's just skunks and the rare coyote, but pretty much only when the hills behind my pad are on fire. That 'Girl with the Dragon Tattoo' trailer does look really good. Hunh, how about that. I kind of actually really want to see it now. I just read yesterday about that Reznor/Karen O Led Zeppelin cover version, probably on Pitchfork. Mm, I'm not a pet person. I can't imagine getting one, even an exotic one. Even though I'm home all the time, I feel like I would get irritated by needing to be home to tend a pet all the time. Anyway, hm, I think if I had to, I'd just go for something easy like some really weird fish. Let me ask the gang ... Everyone, Inthemostpeculiarway has a question for you all that can be the blog's official 'question of the day'. And it is ... ' What's your ideal exotic pet?' Sprinkle your answers in today's comments section, please. My day: First, I'll just recount one thing from the weekend because I told Brendan I would. So, I really wanted to see this concert on Saturday night, which was Glenn Branca, Thurston Moore, and Half-Japanese. But I stupidly waited too long to buy a ticket, and it sold out. Then I tried to see if any of my contacts could get me in, but nobody could. Then it was Saturday. So, I wrote an email to Thurston and said, Dude, can you get me into the show tonight? But I guess he was busy with sound checking and stuff because he didn't write back. So, I just decided to show up and hope some tickets got freed up or that, by some miracle, the ticket sellers would recognize me and give shit and let me in because I'm me, but none of that happened, so I came back home crestfallen. Now, as per yesterday, ... let's see, oh, there's this book of Gisele's portraits of the dolls in our work that's going to come out early next year, and she wants me to write something for it, and yesterday I finally got what I thought was a bright idea for what to put in that book. So, when I met up with Gisele for a strategy meeting yesterday at a cafe, I ran my idea by her, and she said it sounded good, so that was good. Otherwise, she and I sort of firmed up what we're going to propose to the Pompidou higher-ups at the big meeting we have with them today. If they say yes, our part of the festival is going to be cool, and I'll be able to tell you the deal once it's all figured out. So, we met for a few hours, and then I took the metro home. On the way back, this boy got on the metro, and I noticed him because he was carrying what looked like a tennis racket that he or someone had reinvented into a weird guitar and also because he was reading a manga and also because he was, well, very cute. Anyway, I was studying him and trying to figure out what kind of person he was, which they say is a writer thing to do, but I think everyone does that, and he noticed that I was looking at him and started looking strangely at me, and I thought he probably thought I was some letch, so I stopped looking at him, but then he got off the metro before I did, and he walked by me and said, 'Are you Dennis Cooper?' And I said, 'Yeah'. And he said, 'I'm in love with your books'. And I said, 'Thanks!' And he left. So, that was cool, obviously, and I always forget that I'm kind of recognizable over here because I'm in magazines a lot and because I was in the Christophe Honore film, so when people stare at me, I usually think they're thinking I'm weird, but I think mostly they're thinking either that I look very familiar or that I'm me. Anyway, blah blah. Yury had woken up feeling really sick, and he'd staggered off to see a doctor, and when I got home he was here, and I guess he has tonsillitis, and he basically slept all the rest of the day. He decided to try to go to work this morning, but he might come home early because he was still feeling shitty. So, he slept and I worked on the text for Gisele and the zine thing. I talked to my pal and d.l. Chris Cochrane via Skype about 'Them' stuff. Arte was showing Jacques Tati's 'Mon Oncle' last night, and it's great film, so I watched that and then got sleepy and then the usual aka sleep. How was Tuesday? ** Misanthrope, Jedward shows Biebz for the dull little faux-soul singing pop twerp he really is. I'll check out that vid. I'm mostly a prisoner of 'Lipstick'. ** Slatted Light, Hi, man! See what you think, but there's something really beautiful/ melancholy, etc. about the distinction between what Leve writes about and the kind of Oulipian lightness of the prose. Pretty intense in a really strange way. Ha ha, awesome way to talk/think about tableaux vivant. Yeah, that was great! Oh, man, thank you about 'The Marbled Swarm'. I will admit that I've been anxious to hear your opinion. Yeah, man, thank you so much! I'm kind of overexcited about the novel and really feel like I've gotten my work to this new, higher plane or something with it, and that 'TMS' utilizes what talent I have in a peak way or something, and that excitement is making me more nervous than usual about the reception. Well, you answered the question you asked me in your follow up, actually. But if you mean within the narrative thread of the mesh and if you mean within the specious causality that it is seeming to organize, the answer is 'both', if that makes sense. Freeh is basically pronounced like free but with a kind of vague exhalation sound at the end. Freeh in fact had some roots in that book you sent me, yes, indeed, although he himself is an invention or a figurehead devised to activate the particular thread in which he is an issue. Anyway, yeah, thank you a ton, David. I'm really, really thrilled that the novel is pleasing you. ** Schlix, Mess, indeed. But, holy fuck, imagine if Microsoft had designed the human ankle. We'd be cooked. Torn ligament, yeah, better than a broken bone, but, ouch, man. I hope they gave you some sweet pain relievers. ** Tender prey, Hi, Marc! Yeah, so true about 'Roberte ce soi'. Awesome you're reading it. Great stuff. Thanks, pal. ** Jeff, Hi, man. Oh, gosh, the estate stuff, yes, I have war stories up the wazoo, but just so long as none of her relatives goes psycho, hopefully it'll just be a lot of paperwork and maybe good way for him to busy himself during the immediate aftermath. That Bright album is the one I was eyeing yesterday. But I want to try to find it for purchase and support them rather than steal it if I can. Yeah, again thanks for that music find. It's going to be really fruitful. Take care, dude. ** Right. It's the end of the month which means it's slaves day and, so, there you have it. Be with them. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment