Monday, May 30, 2011

Born this way - my review

On Monday, May 23, Lady Gaga finally released her long awaited new album Born This Way, so obviously I bought it the day it came out. I've been waiting for this record ever since the two Monster Ball shows I attended, so there was a bit of a risk the album wouldn't be able to live up to its expectations, but fortunately, it does, and then some!

You've all heard the first three singles Born This Way, Judas and The Edge Of Glory, but those are only the tip of the iceberg. The whole record, with the exception of powerballad You And I, is one big dance party, albeit one with quite some political messages. Gaga's voice is in top form, and the songs, all of them, really work.

I didn't think Gaga could top her previous work on The Fame Monster, but she sure did! I can't wait for the Born This Way Tour, to hear the songs being played live.

No comments:

Post a Comment