Friday, January 28, 2011

..the hidden places we go~


picking out my favorite/best work... & also working on several at the same time too. I'm loving my recent colors.. Gathering my work like this really helps me see what I've really been up to. I planned the colors for each piece but not for all of theese... these are from different times.. so it could be all over the place. I'm really excited for the following several weeks when I'm sharing each of these new paintings I've been working on. I think it'll really show what my work is about. In a sense.

:] ~I'm back my usual self. after feeling a bit low & lonely for a few days.. I regained inspiration & excitement for my current work that I decided to get back to it. (I've been working still though, just not today.. until four in the afternoon, that is. Suddenly I felt really inspired to work.. After talking a bit about it with my friend. about ideas & such. I just keep imagining new parts of this world I see...

I also want to start a series.. called The Hidden Places We Go...
After one of my earlier digital paintings. The one of the little boy making ..a sort of offering to a girl..with the two-sided face..

ah..I must say.. I've been feeling such WANT~.. To redo some of my old ideas.. & I'm already working on doing that. Its so much fun, I get to express with better quality The Idea!..
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment