Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dreams and Babes...

Okay, so another strange dream time.  And this time, my good friend, the uber talented and crazy hot Knight was in it.  But, before you say “Oh God! Here we go! This is gonna get nasty.” Don’t.  It was nothing dirty.  IKNOWRIGHT?

Anyway, I’m in NYC. Why? I don’t know. I’m just there.  And I’m at a party at someone’s house and Knight is there.  Only, neither Knight nor I knew that the other would be there.  So she’s like “Dude! The restraining order says you can’t be within 500 feet of me! GTFO YOU CREEP!” “OMG! What are you doing here?” and I’m like “Just hanging out with my friends” (whoever the fuck THEY are) and we hug and she’s like “So did you move here without telling me?” and I’m like “Well yeah, but I didn’t tell you cause I didn’t know for sure that I was going to and I just got into town today and I’m staying at a hotel while looking for a place to live.”  And THEN Knight says “Well give me your phone number so we can hang out and I’ll help you find a nice place to live way, WAY the fuck away from me” 

Here’s where things get weird.

I couldn’t think of my phone number.  I kept writing numbers down and scratching them out saying  “No, that’s not it.  Shit. I can’t think of it.” I guess I could have told her to check my Facebook page cause it's on there, but I was all discombobulated.

So now Knight knows that I melt like butter in the microwave around her so she’s totally cool and tells me that when I think of it find her and give it to her.  Isn’t she sweet?

I then wander around the party talking to people and eating and drinking and having fun and I meet this chick.  I don’t know who she is, but she’s damn cute.  Anyway, we’re talking and all of the sudden Knight shows up and asks if I remembered my number yet and the new chick turns and walks away.  Again, I can’t remember my number so she’s like “Okay, give it to me later.”

A few minutes later I run into cute chick again and we start talking again. This time we go and sit down on the couch and her dress slides up and she’s got the most awesome legs in the world!  So we’re talking and all of the sudden there’s Knight again asking for my number. Once again cute chick gets up and leaves and once again I can’t remember my number.

Sooooo a little later I run into cute chick again and this time she asks me to come out onto the patio and talk.  We go outside and we find a nice secluded spot in a dark corner of the garden and we start kissing.  Aaaaaaaaaaaand you’ll never guess what happens next! 

Yup, Knight suddenly shows up and asks me if I remember my number yet.  And you know what?  I did. Just like that I remembered my number and I gave it to her.  Of course, cute chick leaves again. 

A bit later, as I’m leaving to go back to my hotel, I’m getting my coat from the coat check girl and  cute chick shows up again.  She asks if I’m leaving and says “Let’s share a cab”  So we do.  Except when I get into the cab KNIGHT IS SITTING THERE!!!  Knight then reaches over me and closes the door and says “Trust me. You don’t want anything to do with that girl.  I’m just trying to protect you.  She’s a horrible person and will do nothing but hurt you.”

And then we drive off. 

End of dream.

Thanks for being there for me Knight.  You freaking rock! 

--

In other news, if it’s Thursday then it’s time for another episode of “I’m With Stupid!”  This week Matt-Man and I are going to talk about our favorite News Babes.  You know, like maybe CNN’s Betty Nguyen…
Image Source,Photobucket UploaderFirefox Extension

And then we’re gonna preview National Black History Month in our own special way.  By talking about our favorite black hotties. Like maybe GuGu Mbatha-Raw…
Photobucket

Or, and this is the sign of a truly professional radio host, we might combine the two and talk about Tamron Hall …
Image Source,Photobucket UploaderFirefox Extension


In addition to THAT we have another moment of Matt-Man’s OCD a couple of special interviews AND another special commentary from Keith Olbermann!  We might even have a few thoughts on the State of the Union and the various responses to it. You don’t wanna miss this one people! 

That’s “I’m With Stupid” Thursday night at 11 pm EST on Blog Talk Radio.  See you there and give us a call! 

No comments:

Post a Comment