Sunday, January 31, 2010

Week in Review




Last week's "Week in Review" pictures are in my dead computer. They will sit there safely until the 'puter is repaired. It could take 3-4 weeks. (Whoa dude. That's intense.) I think I can manage. But, believe me, I will be having a welcome home party when it returns. Streamers, balloons, the works!!

This is my first Week-in-Review made completely of photos from my iPhone. Not the best but it'll do.

I'm slowly getting back into the crafty way of life & it feels so good!

This small town is growin' on me. And I can't wait to tell you about a cool opportunity that I may have coming my way in this lovely little town of mine!

For a photo play-by-play click the picture mosaic.

♥ Nikki

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment