Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday Mega Post!!

Jenny from the block was spotted in Berlin this weekend, her outfit screams 3 different era's but I'm feeling every single one of them!



Naomi Campbell showed who was the boss as she left her last day of community service wearing a Dolce & Gabbana gown...I hate to be the bearer of bad news and shit but that female rap group "Head B*tches In Charge" that Remy Ma, Shawnna and Jackie-O were supposed to form is a no-go. According to an interview Shawnna did with a radio station she is pulling out of the group

"I love Remy, I love Jacki, but I personally don't get down with girls in a closed environment, in a structured environment. Girls need too much catering, too much pampering. So, I would rather us [not] fall out. I want us to keep the beautiful relationship that we got."

Blah, I'm not phased
What's a MegaPost without BEYONCE! First off here is the latest ad for her "Dereon" clothing line, and yes that is the same outfit she wore on 106&Park


Secondly I'm sure EVERYONE has heard that Beyonce is re-releasing her album B-Day with extra songs and unreleased videos. Here are screenscaps from the video's on the album


Freakdum Dress
GreenLight
Kitty Kat
Suga Momma

Get Me Bodied (Next Single with Solange, Kelly and Michelle cameo's)

Kimora Lee Simmons presented her KLS (Kimora Lee Simmons) Fall 2007 Collection and obviously every broad brought their A game that night.


Ok, the whole "WestSiiiddddeeee" thing was sooo 10th grade.


Why won't Miss. Tyra ever blend her hair, I mean damn can we not get any baby hair up in this piece.
HATE HATE HATE the "kissy lip".. do you girls not know your mouth looks like a bootyhole.





Someones been getting those sit-ups right.
Ronde Barber and Tiki Barber were at Club Tao in Vegas last weekend, this is what wet dreams are made of!

Starlet Jones arms are the DEVIL, she celebrated her birthday and Shaq's birthday this weekend



The whole arm-pit area offends me.



Tony Yayo is just mad reckless son, according to Allhiphop.com Mr. Yayo himself went "Ike Turner" on a 14-year old boy.The alleged assault happened on Tuesday (Mar. 20), as Rosemond’s 14-year-old son left school on the way to an internship with his father’s Czar Entertainment, an entertainment-based record label/management firm. According to sources close to Czar, 50 Cent and Tony Yayo were leaving the offices of Violator Management and saw the boy walking down the street, wearing a Czar Entertainment T-shirt. They were apparently unaware that the teen was Rosemond’s son. According to sources, Yayo backhanded the teen then screamed profane words towards Czar Entertainment.

Yeah the story is sad and all but I'm jealous that a 8th GRADE bastard had an internship.
Quick Scoop
  • I've been slacking on the blog, in between working 2 jobs and doing my blog after I get off from my 2nd job (7am) and then GOING to class there will be some words misspelled, so please excuse any typo's or grammatical errors! Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment