Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Angelina Jolie Reveals Kidnap Attempt

shiloh brad pitt angelina zahara

UN Ambassador Hollywood star Angelina Jolie has revealed she avoided a kidnap attempt while visiting a developing country to the News Of The World, saying “It was in a small village. I won't say where, or with whom, but some gangsters planned to kidnap me and extort a massive ransom. I was warned at the last minute, and managed to escape, luckily."
Angelina seems not to be scared by the experience and is not willing to give up her charity work with life partner Brad Pitt, however she is aware of the fact that it could affect her children. Talking about her kids she is in the process of adopting her third child from Vietnam.

I don't want to act like the Mother Teresa of Hollywood. But I want to help where there is poverty and destruction. I've traveled half the world. I went to see the people there up close. I didn't shut myself off in some luxurious hotel. I love Brad very much and on our trips we pull together as a team. Things only get difficult when it affects our children.
- Angelina Jolie explains -


[from thecelebrityblog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment