Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Angelina Jolie: Brad Pitt Completed Me

Brad Pitt as a dad

According to the news, Angelina Jolie couldn't be more happy as she find in Brad Pitt what was missing in her life. The Hollywood actress revealed the Brad Pitt completed his life because as a single mother she didn't had that somebody who can share precious moments with. Actually, Angelina Jolie - who often talks about what a fantastic dad Brad is - really appreciated the family life since she found the balance and love next to Brad Pitt. The Celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt shares joint custody of Angelina’s adopted kids, their biological child Shiloh and soon to a Vietnamese child, as the adoption legal papers were filed.

Before I met Brad, there were many times I'd be up exhausted with my son Maddox in the middle of the night, and there was nobody there who appreciated my efforts. When he said his first word, there was nobody that I could look at and explode in excitement with. It made me very close to Mad, but now there's the joy of waking up and sharing the burden. I think, as a woman, having a partner who appreciates you as a mom and who is going to remember those things about you and your history with the children is very special.
- said Angelina Jolie about Brad Pitt -

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment