Saturday, September 25, 2010

Football Saturday Week 4 (I Think)...

I'm just barely getting my picks in before the games start.  So no time to entertain you with my fun and HIGHlarious stories this week. But, you DO still get the disclaimer...

*Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about and have never and will never present myself as any kind of authority on either gambling or the game of football.  So, if you are such a desperate fucking degenerate that you will use the picks of some random, probably intoxicated guy on the blogosphere, then you deserve all the terrible things that happen to you in life.  Enjoy living in your van down by the river and dining on the yummy soup served every evening at the Salvation Army loser.

My pick in bold:

Alabama -7 @ Arkansas ... All I want from the Hogs today is for us NOT to get embarrassed.  Is that really too much to ask? Probably.

South Carolina +3 @ Auburn ... I guess I've been convinced that the Cocks really are good.  *sigh*

Oregon -12 @ Arizona St. ... My honorary alma mater just can't seem to get over the hump.  And WHY is ASU my honorary alma mater, you ask?
Photobucket

New Mexico +22 @ Kansas ... I've spent some time in Kansas.  Uh yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say about that place.

N.C. State + 7.5 @ Georgia Tech ... I guess that little slip up at Kansas was just some kind of crazy bad day for Tech.  We'll see.

Temple +13 @ Penn St. ... Penn St. is fine as long as they don't venture south of the Mason Dixon Line.

Oregon St. +16 @ Boise St. ... We're being sold a bill of goods on this game.  OSU isn't very good at all. They're only ranked to try to help ESPN/ABC market this game.


Okay, NFL picks ...

Cincy -3 @ Carolina ... This is a fucking gift.

Washington -4 @ St. Louis ... Vegas is handing out free money people!!

Oakland +4.5 @ Arizona ... Cardinals suck great big sweaty nasty balls.

Philly -2.4 @ Jacksonville ... We're all gonna be stinkin' rich after this week!

San Diego -5 @ Seattle ... Can I find another road favorite to cover? This is crazy.

I like San Diego's cheerleaders...
Photobucket


There you go.  They all seem so easy to pick.  Now watch me lose 'em all. Enjoy the games anyway.

And don't forget to listen to "Drunken Adventures and Hangovers" on "I'm With Stupid" Sunday morning at 11 am eastern time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment