Friday, July 30, 2010

Fan Chat...It gets a little crazy everytime,,,

es: mhm ?
fine ?
me: hello
es: u're fine my sweetie ?
me: im good
es: perfect
I am dying to warm you :)
me: !!
es: ouhhh
what ?
this is a scream u did ? :D
me: huh? what are you saying, i dont understand
es: I want to warm you :)warm u up
me: oh
es: what ?
me: did you check out that site I gave you?
es: I couldn't yet I was abroad till 30 minutes ago
hey
give this to me again
I thought there is a history in here
but not
so I lost it
me: OK
http://pnbphotography.com/Artistic.php
check out my print that are for sale
you can put a print up on your wall!
Sent at 3:49 PM on Friday
me: still there?
Sent at 3:51 PM on Friday
es: ok
yes I am here
on my wall ?
lol I am afraid that there are stains on it after :D:D:D
Sent at 4:09 PM on Friday
me: hehe
Sent at 4:11 PM on Friday
es: i want to go to you now
and to touch u
massage you
sensually
very sensually
and then go under your desk
to make u everything to make u crazy
Sent at 4:15 PM on Friday
es: beauty ?
Sent at 4:22 PM on Friday
me: yes
es: I want to make u completely hot
Sent at 4:25 PM on Friday
es: make u fantasize
I would like to do again a lil show for you
to make u be even hornier
Sent at 4:26 PM on Friday
me: ...

No comments:

Post a Comment