Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Off to a good start -- thanks, IMDb


Three posts into this Web log (I won't say that other word; it rhymes with grog) and the Internet Movie DataBase, the end-all be-all of movie Web sites, plunked Pick-Up Flix on its home page. Gracias, IMDb. Since they've posted it, though, I've already added my review of Live Free or Die Hard. So, if you were diverted here from IMDb, please scroll down to read about two kinds of movie badness. And pretty please stick around for the review of Live Free or Die Hard. And in case you want to bookmark this page, I will be doing weekly reviews of movies, daily features on other cinema in general, as well as discussing old movies I might be viewing between current releases. Thanks for checking this page out.

No comments:

Post a Comment