Sunday, June 17, 2007

DJ BootLeGG's Prostitute Flang...

Thug Love is really complicated? As you may have already heard by now, Trina & Lil Wayne are back together...I think?? Well it's safe to say their f**cking again. Remember a couple of weeks agoThe Predator.....I'm sorry, Lil Wayne was performing a song at a night club in Miami and Trina was there. After turning to Trina and performing this song, Trina teared up and ran on stage screaming "I love you, I miss you!!" Well I found the remix to that song. I don't know what Weezy did but he turned Trina into Kim Porter, down for whatever. Lie, cheat or steal she will still be screaming "he's my man!" Notice when Trina spits "I'm the real Miss Wayne all the other chicks are lame". NEways....give a listen to this "love song" that made Trina tear up and Speak On It...

Also new music from Danity Kane...Odd that their music is leaking before Cassie's..i'm not saying but I'm just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment