Friday, June 8, 2007

Ne-Yo is a Stand-up Guy!

I am proud to post that there are numerous black men in Hollywood who are GREAT Fathers but in my eyes the best Father is a man who will take in a child who isn't his, and raise it like it is.
Ne-Yo has admitted his love for children and reveals his son Chimere, around 2 years old, is not biologically his child. Determined for Chimere to have a father in his life, the R&B star volunteered to raise ex-girlfriend Jessica White's son as his own after Chimere's biological father split..

"Now the thing is, I think in this day and age, everybody knows that blood does not make a father. He's known no other father but me since the day he was born, and though I did not make him, I am his father and he is my son, and that's what it is."

Here are a few pictures of his ex-girl Jessica White and her/their son Chimere.


No comments:

Post a Comment