Tuesday, June 26, 2007

BET Awards 2007!!

Welcome to the 2007 BET AWARDS! I personally declined my invitation to attend the show so I could sit back and and bring ya'll up- to- date pictures of the event and the winners... You can thank me later.

7:32 Awards Show

Keyshia Cole, Diddy, Lil Kim Performance


Kelly Rowland, Eve Performance




50 Cent Performance




Beyonce Performance




Beyonce and Mo'Nique


T.I. performance







Ne-Yo Performance




Jennifer Hudson and Jennifer Holiday singing, "And I Am Telling You, I'm Not Going"

[Monique]



Beyonce wins "Video of The Year Award" for Irreplaceable

6:46 p.m. Red Carpet Arrivals

[Destiny's Child]







[Alicia Keys]

[Beyonce and Kelly]

[Eve]





[D.Wade]







[Ms. Kelly]








[Ciara]








[Reggie Bush]







[Rihanna and Beyonce]















[Beyonce]








[Rihanna]








[Terry Crews and Guest]









[Diana Ross and Family]








[Julissa]










[Common]












[Letoya Luckett]















[Omarosa]









[Guy Torry]












[Rev.Sharpton & Eve]














[Eva Pigford]









[Michael Knight and Tocarra]












[Bobby Jones]




[Bone Thugs & Harmony]

No comments:

Post a Comment