Monday, May 7, 2007

Matthew Knowles Setting The Record Straight..Again


I didn't hear about this but Mr. Knowles was supposedly salty at Ne-Yo for including J-Hud on his new album, "Because of You." Plus we all know about the fall out on who wrote what on Irreplaceable. Rumor was Mr. Knowles also was salty because Ne-Yo made sure Beyonce didn't take too much credit for Irreplaceable." Ne-Yo told MTV "
Beyonce was at a show somewhere and right before the song came on, she said: 'I
wrote this for my girls...' BUT the song is a co-write. I wrote all the lyrics.
Beyonce helped me with the melodies and the harmonies and the vocal arrangement, and that makes it a co-write."
Afterward, rumors swirled that Knowles was so pissed that he was telling people, "Stargate wrote it." Stargate is the Norwegian production team that helped produce "Irreplaceable." But Mr. Knowles is denying the rumor saying "I didn't even know I was suppose to be angry at Ne-yo?" I've seen Mr. Knowles in action so if you ask me...I don't believe him lol

No comments:

Post a Comment