Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Hottie Is Pissed

Hottie was the latest beard to be eliminated from the "Flavor of Love Girls: Charm School" show. She was eliminated because she allegedly (and I say that loosely) stole Leilane's pictures of her children and hid them under her mattress. Hottie has posted a myspace bulletin declaring her innocence and some other crazy stuff.

Date:May 20, 2007 1:07 PM
SubjectCharm School / SCHATAR SAYS " I'M PISSED AS ALL $%%.@!!!"
Body: I’m pissed as all *&$..!! How dare they! Lets keep it real. The judges should have kept it tight and reviewed the film the same way they did for the etiquette segment. My character as defamed! This was obvious and clear bias. I was crucified - hung on an emotional cross! At a minimum, Monique should have said, Schatar if I am wrong about this, I will offer you an opening act on tour with me, the way I offered Goldie to go on tour with me and implied assistance to Krazy about her CD. They should have brought me back that same night after they reviewed the tapes and kicked out the two girls responsible for the bold faced lies. The audience would have woken up to a surprise next episode when I say “I’m back!” Write your networks! Tell the networks you want to see me starring in my OWN SERIES on and any network they want to see me on VH1, FOX, NICKELODEON, OXYGEN, MTV, TELEMUNDO, BET, UNIVISION, ABC, A&E, NBC, CBS, CW, TV ONE, LIFETIME, BRAVO, SHOWTIME, E! and HBO. DO IT NOW!, because I speak for YOU!! FOR REAL!!!

I love her, her hair reminds me of spaghetti noodles. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment