Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Back By Popular Demand! Peer Pressure!!

Sorry if the posting is slow on Tuesday but it's usually my day off from work and school...So I lay back, get a drink and look at my DVR/TiVo all day to catch up on last weeks program...Juiicy might throw you dirt where ever the hell she is...

NEways, remember the guys that second degree raped a foot stool...Well they are back..with more victims!!! There are 2 bar stools, a fire place, and the carpet floor now with the Christmas tree in the corner force to watch this horrific act.....Yes I say horrific because my 4 year old cousin walked in on me posting this. She turned around running and crying saying "momma, they're hurting Santa!" NEways have fun and there should be some actual worth looking at post soon...

"warning, this may cause wet panties!" lmfao!!



O ladies...don't think were the only ones that look like asses lol...And yes that lady is right, were going to show this shit all across the world lmao.... Now don't get me wrong, i LOVE big women....but even I have a limit

No comments:

Post a Comment