Thursday, May 24, 2007

Buckey & Andre 3000.. Dating or Not?!?!

A very popular blog had posted that Shay "Buckey" Johnson from "Flavor of Love 2" and Andre 3000 were dating. I actually didn't believe the rumor but you never know what's the deal in Hollywierd. Well my friend SandraRose had received an email from Buckey's alleged publicist clearing up this rumor.

"Hi Sandra-
Hope you are well. I left you a voicemail but wanted to follow up via email as well. I am a publicist, however I am a PR consultant to Shay "Buckeey" Johnson of VH1' Charm School... I work out of NYC. Today on one of the blogs, [blog removed] specifically whom I happen to dislike because of her inaccuracy, has done it again. She posted a note stating that Shay and Andre 3000 are dating which is not true. It's great press, but I personally don't roll like that by utilizing another celeb for shine, and neither does Shay. I'd like bloggers to be more accurate as I've seen you've been."

Who cares, Buckey smells like she has fish-twat anyways. A great rumor would be that Andre 3000 and Fonzworth Bentley got together and had butt sex in a Target parking lot while listening to "Pop lock & drop it".. Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment