Monday, February 28, 2011

As Long As He Enjoys His Death, It's All Good

My son is playing in a Lacrosse tournament this weekend and I just had to sign the following waiver:

I understand that the dangers and risks of playing or practicing to play or participate in Lacrosse include, complete or partial paralysis, brain damage, serious injury to all bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons, and other aspects of the muscular skeletal system, serious injury to virtually all internal organs, and serious injury or impairment to other aspects of the body, general health, and well being. I understand that the dangers and risks of playing or practicing to play or participate in Lacrosse may result not only in serious injury, but in a serious impairment of future abilities to earn a living, to engage in other business, social and recreational activities, and generally to enjoy life.

WTF??? Seriously, how is a mother supposed to sign something like that?

I'm pretty sure I had to sign the same thing when I was registering to play this game of life as well.

What the hell was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment