Friday, October 29, 2010

Here's your international male slave coterie for the month of October 2010

____________

Bluecujo, 21
falling from the sky...Man's best friend

thinking about taking that next step where the ground disappears from under me + i'm finally free inside

---if it hurts you, it will hurt me---(maybe not a good thing)







_____________

hadentrapp, 19
skinny tastes as good as it feels
i do have a owner thats not into cannibal. but will leave him for the right master.





____________

eathepaper, 19
gay and 100% passive and no limits masochist and double jointed and i like to be approached think what i can do for one to three guys for an extended period of time






____________

blurryscene, 22
subject-subject consciousness misrepresents my shimmering, shape-shifting self-destruction in progress.






_____________

scratchy, 21
I over watered my cacti - gutted. You would behoove me by doing everything violent this side of killing me as soon as humanly fucking possible, Sir.





_______________

kmyd, 19
what not tryed if u ask I'm willing to give it a try why not only live once





_______________

ENERGIZERpup, 22
ARF! first of all and foremost i am a puppy which is mans best friend and life companion not a slave, please dont call me slave or treat me like one

ARF! ** extends paw to shake** I am a stray pup with no name for i am un owned, I am a active pup, well behaved but can be stubborn at times very knowledgeable in the strict old guard sub/Dom world. ** chases tail**I have been owned before in a 24/7 365 relationship. I love being a pup, and i love to be it 24/7 when i can. love shiny things and playing fetch, very curious and love to learn new tricks. ARF! im pretty kinky and have very few hard lines that are blood and scat, everything else talk it over with me i love to try new things. ** wags tail** I love to be walked in public on a leash on 2 feet not all four, but love fetch in the park or serving my master and or family at the bar. I love to be the center of attention, but most of all very affectionate and loving and very loyal once owned. ARF!







______________

Flagged, 18
Boy's SIR has instructed him that he is not allowed to cum from now until 10/1/10





_____________

alexander2244, 18
i will do, sicker the better. forced to lick arse for hours ! and worship at the hole and dig for shit ! forced to eat shit and grovel,
bottel fed piss like a BIG BABY hehe :) sex and torture cannot possibly be too rough. i'd rather end before they do. it is what it is





_____________

punchmy0, 24
wear my hole on your hand. masters with lots of rings and jewelry front of the line.





____________

mexxxboy, 18
I love it to be à slave





_____________

IWantaNoseJob, 18
Bottom son - interested in finding a strong Dad into removing my boy balls. Like being treated like a little boy. if I'm forced to wear clothes - like kids briefs. standing in the corner is hot. locked in a cabinet is hot.





____________

branden17, 18
Im 20y.o. Im a metal head I love video games halo is my shit I'm a writer it's my thing and if you wanna torture me lemmi know





_____________

twinkslv, 18
i want::
slaves
captive
Is the dog
Lifelong
death
By eating
As sex slaves
auction
trading
Cutting,
By catty trafficking
Many rape






______________

BicuspidLover, 22
Enjoy dressing up and wimpering coyly, I've been so ever so bad.

Read me like a book, bloody boring book too!

I have seen Dawn rise like a multitude of doves.

Not gonna happen is it? Oh well I'll fetch me shawl. Tra!





____________

Sigurros, 22
My Master Train me to be a Sex Slave and also a Household Slave, I do all my master want me to do am 22yrs old.....I serve my master to His taste...Actually my master do all i want for me but now he's dead and am seeking a new master to own and have control over my life....I have been serving my master since i was 18yrs old, he died when i am 22yrs old and am still 22yrs...He suffer for high blood pressure...And was rushed to the hospital but later died...Now am jobless looking for a new master to serve...





____________

JakeBends, 18
it is still a little new this all but it loves feet and it love to feel inanimate






_____________

satanicslave4snooff, 18
serious SATANIC SLAVE 4 S=NU.FF. Here in Mexico there is no MASTER who seeking slave 24 / 7 . . . Permanent scars from neck to toe. completely change look and feel -- my senses removed... replaced by pain. HIGH LEVEL!!!





______________

4thighsnstrength, 20
recently Im capable to take dick in my throat (it its not too fat and is taken from right angle) and let guys to cum straight in my stomach.
Feels good when I feel dick passing my throat and your dickhead is captured. My self feel cool too because I feel dick pulsing in my throat. and streaching it more.

.... or if you like I will suck yourr cock and you cum in my mouth or just wank in my mouth.





_________________

needowned, 18
im not the one with the glasses. hes a friend of my sisters. i dont associate with people like him. i think hes in love with my pathetic ass or something. simply im into alot of things so its easier to say wot im not into which is no cameras.

I AM NOW OWNED BY MASTER2ALL and all u people who are talking negative about my SIR and making shit up about him u all can burn. my SIR is the best there is no one is as good as him. i would let nothing harm my SIR id take a bullet for him. so all of u who make crap up about him and who gossip about my SIR go get a life and put ur head where ur butt is. because i love my SIR and nothing will ever change that u or anyone else can make me change my mind about my SIR.





____________

MarkyKitty, 20
for max 32 Y I direct wait you, open door witch one gangster hood in your disposition, i wait you nude in my bed, free ass for your play and all your desire, with a lot poppers in my mouth. you direct come and fuck me.. no blabla talk






____________

chrisgeorge, 18
i'm dying young of something i don't want to die of? GET IT?!! Picture's from before. I don't look like that anymore but i did.

my past, i am far from ashamed of, in fact im proud of the person its grown me into

whipping, flogging, caning, CBT, TT, bondage, plugs, probes, anal hooks, mummification, crucifixion, electro, hole stretching, fisting, piss, well marked and welted, get branded sometime, bullwhipping, crucifixion, anal hook play, whip me severely if i fail to please, and even more severely if i please. a long week-end or week or two of 24/7 intense before the inevitable.





____________

AngelicWeight, 21
Ever since my last Master told me to get out of his house or he would manscape me i've been obsessed with know what manscaping is. Master Kevin (thank you sir!) told me he thinks it means serious body mods but i think must be something else because my Master was really angry when he said it.





_____________

Designedtogetfucked, 19
im not getting fucked with a loaded shotgun in my photo but i could be if you want. i want.

don't say
- "bois"
- ub2
- vgl
- lol





____________

jhoan1103, 18
MEN are SUPERIOR to me in EVERY WAY. i need a MAN to give me ONE PURPOSE. be my GOD! i yield to YOU. rule me! my ONE PURPOSE is pleasing YOU. i hit my knees by a BIG STRONG POWERFUL MAN.






_____________

JJ666, 18
white in need hug





_____________

sundontshine, 23
I am now the proud property of Master R. i have pledged this slave's life to Sir. i solemnly promise that i will serve Sir with all of this slave's heart and soul. i can no longer respond to messages. Any messages to this slave must be through its owner slveMasterR. i wish to thank all of the Masters who have talked to this slave. i have finally found a Master who i believe is a real Master in every sense of the word. ti will be leaving its home in Texas for the last time to present to Sir. This slave is very happy and proud to be chosen by such an accomplished Master. it is a very lucky slave.

This is Master R: This slave is now My property. I have high hopes for the slave. I found that it was an honest slave with a sound desire to serve a Master. I accept this slave for training. At some point in the future, when it has earned its collar, I will post pics of the collaring ceremony for all to see. A slave must earn its collar. I do not collar a slave two weeks after I receive it. My present slave has been attempting to earn its collar for nearly two years...it is getting close. If anyone has any questions regarding this acquisition message Me


----




*

p.s. Hey. Uh, there's nothing really to report up front, so ... No, wait, L@rstonovich's Halloween Spooktacular edition of his great radio program is now permanently available to all of you, and you simply must partake for the sake of your very souls. Part One. Part Two. ** David Ehrenstein, Yeah, Jim told me about that experience once. Pretty wacky. He's someone whose life really deserves a memoir, but I don't think he has any interest in writing one, strangely or sadly or something. ** L@rstonovich, Hope that cold stays minor. Mine has. Hopefully, it's characteristic of the one that's going around and snagged you. Awesome and thanks on the links to the Spooktacular. I have a date with its destiny today. ** Alan, Hey. No problem. Everyone, d.l. Alan, whom most of you probably know is an amazing novelist/ fiction writer is offering anyone out there who would like to read a sample of his just-finished novel the chance to do so. All you need to do is write to him at alanshorn @gmail and ask. Obviously, I highly recommend you do. Let me check with Ishmael about making the text public. Oh, wait, actually, duh, the text is going to be published in the new issue of Spank, presumably online as well as off-, along with pix from the performance, so there you go. When it's public, I'll let you know. Thanks for the 'Them' links. I hadn't seen the Culturebot one. Everyone, while I've got you, and courtesy of Alan, two blog things about 'Them' are here and here. ** Oscar B, That's the second time since I've been in NYC that someone has linked to a youtube vid that 'isn't available in my country'. I get back on Sunday ... uh, in the earlyish morning, I think. I'll probably crash into a nap for a while, and then I'll give you guys a call. I'll probably be pretty zombied out that day. Warning. ** Andrew, Hey. I have a bunch of friends who went to Eugene Lang. Isn't that part of the New School? I was going to recommend the New School since some pretty interesting writers teach there. ** MANCY, Hey, welcome, and commiserations indeed. My shoulder to cry on for yours. Your blogs are really cool. I just checked them out. Are the images on 'Visit Atrocity' yours or found or treated or ... ? Really nice stuff and context and all that. Everyone, go check out this new guy MANCY's blogs because they're visually and otherwise quite, quite arresting. Here's VISIT ATROCITY and here's LIGHT SOCKET. Thanks for coming by. Please do so again any old time. ** The Evil Ghost of JW Veldhoen, Thanks again, man, oh yeah. I'm going to try to hit Eileen Myles' reading at the NewMu too, but I don't know if I can yet. ** JoeM, Hm. No, I'm pretty sure I said I didn't want to be Michael but rather Latoya if I had to choose. But don't get any funny ideas, ha ha. Maybe MJ expert and occasional 'impersonator' Oscar B can give me a quickie MJ makeover. I'll consult with her upon my Paris return. Wait, gossip about someone famous that they wouldn't mind being shared? That consensual thing kind of takes the fun out of it, no? I'll have a think though. Sex Pistols clip is too easy since I like them and you deserve better. And you definitely deserve better than an Amy Winehouse video. I don't feel like the US ever abandoned MJ. It was always hard to turn your head without reading about him. If you mean abandoned his music, I'd say it was his music that did the abandoning. ** Heliotrope, Hey, Mark. I'd be watching the WS and rooting for SF too if I had a TV. I think they're going to win, no? Weird. So, what are you guys going to eat and do precisely on your anniversary? You don't have to tell me. Happy happy in advance if I don't get to talk to you tomorrow. I think I want to read that Keef bio too. Hm. Lots 'o love to you guys. ** Tomkendall, I vote for you going as your Goth 15 year old version. No surprise. I watched a youtube video yesterday where this guy carves pumpkins by shooting them with a pistol. They were really trad looking pumpkins though. 100,000 words. Yikes. You're a bigger man than I am, man. A bigger writer anyway. Oh, you know, don't let your tutor's probably well meaning scare tactics frighten you off. There's no telling. My first novel got published. I'll be in London for three hours around 4 am on Halloween if Heathrow counts as London. It's not going to be any kind of party though, unless being sleepy and brain dead counts. Excellent about your story acceptance in that magazine. Is it a print or online mag, or both? ** Bollo, That space sounds good to me. I don't know. The new Wavves, okay. I'll try it again. I was underwhelmed the first time through it for some reason. I think I wasn't in a songy mood or something. If you don't mind, and if it's easy, a tape label list would be great. Thanks! ** Will Decker, Hey, Will. Thanks. The NYT review was supposed to appear today, but I don't think it did unless I somehow missed it. If/when it does, I'll alert you. Your ragweed is LA's desert pollen. Nasty stuff, at least to the allergy-prone types like me. Nice about the planted flowers. ** Steevee, Hey. I'm fairly okay now in the health department except for a cough, knock on wood. I never underestimate the power of airplane rides to revive any dying illness. Ah, dang, I was hoping you knew of some homoerotic remedies. Oh, well. ** Misanthrope, Nice foul stuff, yum. Hit me. Hit us. The GbV tour is a reunion of their classic early 90s line-up. There's no new album, although, gosh, now that they're gathered, you never know. They regrouped for the 30th birthday event of Matador Records and decided to do a tour while they were at it. No, I, uh, somehow and strangely missed that MJ documentary. How in the world could I have missed that?! ** Ammcartney, Hi, Alistair. Yeah, 'Them' is going great. It's very cool. And PS122 is packed with posters for Tim's upcoming show there, so at least I get to see his face and dream I could be here for it. I heard about the crazy LA weather. It's kind of crazy here too. Everywhere, maybe. Nice about your family and your newly refound Australian side. Did you find your accent thickening around them? ** Sypha, Hey. Let's see ... when I was, mm, I think 13 or 14, I came down for my usual pre-school breakfast one morning, and my mother revealed that she had been secretly reading my diary for a few months and, thus, knew I was gay since my diary made it quite clear. She announced that she was pulling me out my school, which was an all-boys school, and had made an appointment for me to see a psychiatrist that morning. So, she drove me to the psychiatrist's office, and I met with him. At first I told him it was just a fantasy and blah blah blah, but he was a cool guy and said if I was gay, that was fine and that there was nothing wrong with that. And he called my mother in after me and told her that. So, she was very disapproving of my being gay for quite a while, but because of what the psychiatrist said, she was fairly lowkey about it. My mom and dad were getting divorced, and I was estranged from my dad, and I heard he was begrudgingly okay with my gayness through my siblings. So, I was out, and I basically told my friends, who were completely fine with it and gay or bi- in a couple of cases, and it really wasn't a traumatic experience all in all. How was your experience with that? ** Statictick, Hey. All body-fitted contraptions are inherently interesting in some way. I don't know why, but they are, aren't they? Is that just me? ** Nb, Hey back to you. It's looking kind of grim on the spooky house. I think it's sold out, and I don't know when/how I could go in these waning days. Sucks. It would be nice to see you again though if your sched aligns. ** Inthemostpeculiarway, Hey. Oh, those are good Disney picks too. I don't know how you are in person, obviously, but you're quite witty and funny in a consistent way when you choose then type your words. 3D 'Thriller' ... the Michael Jackson 'Thriller'? Ugh. I had a sneezing fit yesterday too. Just before the show. It's kind of interesting to note who says 'bless you' when you sneeze and who doesn't, even though I guess it doesn't mean those blessing people are kinder than the people who ignore your sneezes. Anyway, my day. I worked on my novel for a while. It's going slowly, which is annoying if expected, but I'm glad it's going. I walked up to the East Village and had coffee with my old friend the writer Lynne Tillman at some cafe on 1st Ave. and 10th Street. It's the first place I've found in NYC that actually knows how to make a proper double espresso. Every other place and time I've ordered one, I've been given a very tiny cup of absolutely normal coffee. That was nice: Lynne and the d.e. We just caught up and talked about writing and all that good stuff. Then I walked back here. I bought and ate two muffins en route. Back here, I worked some more for a while and stuff and then I walked back up to PS122 for the show. Usual pre-show rituals: warm up, eat, blab, a meeting to discuss the previous performance and improve details. We're going to have to get third goat for the Saturday night shows, which is really unfortunate, obviously. The goat we're using right now is not, uh, lasting very well. Just getting it to last through tonight's show is going to be, uh, trying. So, we realized that. As of yesterday all the remaining shows are totally sold-out, which is cool, but there's a whole lot of people suddenly wanting to see the show now, and they may have to sell standing room tickets, which isn't so hot for the performance. Anyway, we should all have problems like that, I guess. The show went great. Same as the other shows. Then I came back here and slept. Okay, Friday, how was it? ** Brendan, Dude, I have this feeling your G-men are going all the way. ** Jake, Hey. You're on a roll. That's awesome. I'll have to read your new piece later 'cos I'm in a rush this AM, but ... Everyone, new writing by the mighty Jake, here, and be there. Two parties is a lot better than no parties aka motherfucking France. Stillness can definitely be very good for the writing impulse, and then you get the fresh air thing too. Workshops are tricky if you're sensitive about your work. I actually keep my fiction completely to myself until I'm completely sure it's finished and good. Oh, if you want, you could put your writing in the blog's occasional writing workshop. People here are both very smart and supportive. Dude, I'm going to be a total wreck from my plane trip, and, unfortunately, you'll all get to hear me whine about that for days, I imagine. Thanks, Jake. ** The Dreadful Flying Glove, Cursed Blogger indeed. Would love to read any version of that review if you don't mind. ** Allesfliesst, Hey. Yeah, I guess I think the bands du jour of that type don't really know what to feel about what they're making, or I tend to read that into it given my interest in confusion, and that ends up being the compensation or sufficient reward or something. That paper you're working on sounds very interesting. You probably know Gisele and I work with that multi-role/ voiced thing a lot. 'Jerk' is nothing but, and 'Kinderotenlieder' to a large degree too, and parts of 'TIHYWD' as well. I'd love to read that paper if I can get the chance. Yeah, that 'Ulysses' thing is a true beauty. Thanks, man. ** Okay, I have a bunch of stuff to go do, and you have slaves waiting for your eyeballs, so let's do our respective things and then meet up here tomorrow, yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment