Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Conversations From This Past Week...

Mom: "The season finale of 'NCIS' is this week."
Me: "Oh? I thought maybe it was next week. Wasn't sure."
Mom: "Nope, it's this week. Part 2 of a two parter.  Probably going to have some kind of cliffhanger. Like wondering all summer if someone is dead."

Me: "Will it be Gibbs or DiNozzo?"
Mom: "Probably Gibbs"
Me: "Haven't they done that already?"
Mom: "Couple of times.  It's a dangerous job."


Wednesday:

I was sitting in a stall in the men's restroom at the mall, minding my own business when two dudes came in and walked up the urinals...

Dude 1: I knew we were going to have to go to Branson to find a job for the summer.
Dude 2: This is ridiculous though.
Dude 1: I hate this fucking town.
Dude 2: So where do you want to apply.
Dude 1: Well name of restaurant redacted for legal reasons is the best place to work up there.

Dude 2: But, you have to give that owner a blow job to get the job though.
Dude 1: It might be worth it though.
Dude 2: You wouldn't suck some dude's dick for a job, would you?
Dude 2: For what they pay?  And you get free meals for every shift you work.  Damn good food too.
Dude 1: But you would be sucking another guy's dick.
Dude 2: You're right.
Dude 1: Thank God. I was getting worried.
Dude 2: Besides, as soon as I was hired everyone would know that I did it.
Dude 1: My point exactly.  You gotta keep things like that quiet.

See .. This is one tough economy folks.   Guys looking for summer employment are talking openly about being willing to give blow jobs to get hired.

Of course, those two guys went to the bathroom together and stood next to each other at the urinals, so giving blow jobs for employment might not be that much of  leap for them.


Email:

The last few days I’ve been part of this long email thread in which a couple of people have been trying to convince me to play one of those Zoo games on Facebook.  I don’t even know the name of it.  I’ve been resisting.  Anyway, I’m not going to reprint the entire conversation here.   Just the very last one…

“Trailer park...humph. At least my cheetah is not doing inappropriate things to my hippo!”

No comments:

Post a Comment