Thursday, March 31, 2011

Meet CroissantBlue, LikeFrankenstein, PrettyBoySwag, Bataille and DC's other top international slaves for the month of March 2011

____________

BobbyJo, 18
In a nutshell I want to kidnapped and voltage applied to my nuts and raped. I will periodically update my location or plans for the day. I do have a life I would like to stay in and people I need to take care of so nothing more than a few days please please. People with the iPhone app will have the upper hand with gps location in a sort if hot/cold game. The photo shows where I will be. The pin is where I will be at 2 PM Wesnesday. I will be in a white t-shirt and some red shorts. If you find me just yell out "faggot/boy/bitch/slave" or get my attention and call me that and I will go with you whoever you are. You will be mine.




_____________

Milion_Dollars, 23
Holy crap is it just me or are the masters on this site really boring and stupid? If I wanted to be Fred Flintstone's slave I would have drawn a picture of myself wearing a tiger skin toga. I'm no Rhodes Scholar but you guys have got to be shitting me with the misspelled monosyllabic bullshit I've been getting in my mailbox. I mean seriously.. oink? Oink?! Do I look like I want to live in your motherfucking barn, ssssiiiirrrrr?





_______________

yournakedcleaner, 22
feel bit bored? also house might need bit of cleaning? it means you need me.
Ill come to your place, get completly naked in front of you and do the housework for you while we chat and you watch me. thats not all, you can touch my bum and cock anytime you want.







______________

XMeOut, 18
well im 17 and ill be 18 soon and the reson why i want to do this is so that i can help my family whose very poor by not being another mouth to feed or troubled gay son for them to worry is their fault because i love them a lot and i will miss them but thats not your problem.




_______________

s(h)itonmyface, 26
I'm just here looking for my boyfriend who pretends he is not gay/bi-sexual. Don't mind me guys.





________________

slaveteeny, 21
more into sci.fi., fiction, true story, a little on love story, horror, suspense, comedy, animated, 3d and etc. I just love watching all types of movies. --> Polar express

i do Art appreciation... A lot. is that a nerd Stuff? i think I'm nerd. am i?
lots of people saying (only my friends and those who know me-but not really) that i have "multiple personality".

i wanna be a slave. lol, and I'm now tryin' to work it out.
haha- i know that's impossible, but i always do love crashing "im" in every impossible matter, makin' it possible.

-->I can read minds… crazy, but true.
just need someone who work the same thing too.




_______________

OPENBAR, 24
BUILT EXCLUSIVELY TO PLEASE MEN AND MANKIND. LOOKING FOR ETERNAL BLISS. JUST IMPRESS ME IF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE MASTER OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE. SO PLEASE ENLIST MY BODY FOR THE POLISHING OF YOUR LIFE. I HAVE A HUGE HOLE. EXTRA WIDE HOLE (13 INCHES IN CIRCUMFERENCE) AND GROWNG. LOVE TO IMPRESS. I DARE YOU TO TRY IT. UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE, JUST ETERNAL BLISS.




______________

poshjoshy, 23
I'm into rubber/latex, Liquification and Anthro's/fursuits. I'd like a fully covered rubber man. If u don't have a profile pic plzz don't talk to me it creeps me out.





_______________

Rashly, 19
bb, 3somes, group, double anal penetration inside me, showing and training Arabian and Half Arabian Show Horses, looking to get fucked in a alley NOW, lowkey boy, the bomb and I kno it, terrified of the consequences, where is my master





_________________

Bataille, 18
Hi, I'm Mikey and I'm going to do whatever you want. I like getting fucked and fisted and like to be dirty. I like S&M as well as bondage and electric shock and strangle and your name tattooed on my hungry hole to remind you. I'll suck you for hours and make you cum all over me. I speak a certain number of languages so you won't get ever borred with my head.
xx




_____________

PrettyBoiSwag, 20
Do you suck penis? If yes, and if you would like to suck me, give me $1000. 6 inches cock. Kindly speak to me in english.

You write to say I'm asking this in the wrong website. No! I say you are wrong!

You want me ... you love me ... you hate me ... I DONT CARE.





__________________

LikeFrankenstein, 28
I am slave Mr. Master of an M me instruct to me me here to offer.

It would like to show me in such a way, how much I am delivered it.

Since the instructions of mine are gentleman Mr. me law, I present myself here.

With the Sex I am exclusive bottom. That means you determine which we make.

It is important that all safe runs off. Which does not run is dirty and fisten.

The entrance data I must give after the production to my master.

The appoximate value should be in such a way with 25 €.

Thus I put now my fate into the hands of my Masters.




____________

magnet4haters16, 19
This straight Arab boy was a gambling addict that’s why all he was interested in was money. But he was too greedy for money and couldn’t feel the danger until he faced it. Submissive whore screamed with pain as I insanely whacked him with the flogger till he looked like a zebra then concentrated on his cute ass with rapes and punch fisting and changing weapons till it looked like a pot of jam then double fisted that degraded little nasty convulsing animal while kicking field goals with his balls. But that's not why I'm here. That night the boy learned his greed was for something else and we've been together in love with his agony and each other for two years today. His body may be not much to look at anymore but the suffering in his eyes has made his face even prettier. See for yourselves. Happy anniversary, you worthless, pathetic cunt. I'm finally going to kill you tonight. ;p




____________

allower, 21
I, slave, like to play in the fist. I know I'm still a child, but I'll turn you inside out, I'll make you freak out.






____________

ForeverShirtlessBoy, 18
I love shirtless life and want to live shirtless round the clock and every day and night of week and each and every week of month and each and every month of year and each and every year of my life.

I am looking for a master(s):

- Who strongly desire that I must be in only in shirtless condition and do not tolarate me with shirt any time, anywhere and in any weather.

- Who will not only force me to live always shirtless but also extort, snatch or strip my shirt with refusing each and every type of excuse from my side.

- Who will not only do assulting to make me bare chested, if all the above options are failure but also take help of any type of physical force to ensure my shirtlessness forever.

- Who will never wait or ask for my permission any time and anywhere to make me shirtless.

- Who will not only extort cloths available on body(above the waist) at that time but also make it unreachable to me to certainly ensure my semi nudity for ever.

Enjoyment:

-You can remain limitless wild for me and like scorpion for my nipples and chest even you can put real scorpions on my body for limitless time.

-You can bite my nipples including whole chest and back.

-You can pierce my nipples, chest and back with needles and also whip me with belt or hunter specially on my chest and back..

-You can cause to lay down me on perpendicular needles in a way that needles penetrate to my whole belly, chest specially nipples or cause to lay down me on ice slab for long also with tied hands whipping on my back.

-You can cause to wear metal chains in my nipples and pull me by that with whipping on my back.

-You can cause to flow electric current in my nipples after tie up me tightly.

-You can use hot wax on my chest and back.

-You can put iron weight up to 100kg on my back after cause to lay down on perpendicular needles or on ice slab.

-You can write your slogan or message on my body with needles that mean branding on my chest or stomach.

-You can use fire ants or honey bee(s) to torture me.

-You can also apply what you have in your devil mind.

My dream:

1. Accuse me for any serious reason and start slapping.

2. Rip off my shirt including all cloth above the waist, if more cloths are present above the waist and throw away.

3. Kick me and lay down me on ground and tie my hands back side.

4. Start roam me forcefully on roads with whipping with belt for at lest two hours.

5. Tie up me on square such a way that my hands will be up side and whip me again.

6. Pierce my nipple with needles such a way that it makes flower in my nipples. Use at least 25 needles per nipple.

7. Now let me roam over roads for some hours with whipping on my back.

8. Again kick me and let me lay down on road and kick and whip.

9. With my burning cloths make metal rod hot and make hole in my both nipples and let me wear heavy metal chains in nipples.

10. Again tie up my hands back side and roam me with pulling nipple chains and whipping with belt for 5-6 hours at least.

11. Pull me with whipping to your place and torture me there and enjoy.

While doing this all convince peoples to support you and abet to express angryness such that after that moment people themselves despoil my shirt in crowed forcefully and never let me with shirts in future.





____________

ShadowofaTraitor, 24
i hv been tinking of tis slave thing like sum1 owning me for a long time. often hv fantasies like sum1 kidnapping me straight off frm sch, throw me into car, tie me up, put me in sum big box, drive for hrs, pull me out into hse. pls go far far if u r not this kind of ppl.

Master nw hv taken total control of me wif rites 2 access any parts of me anitime. i hv willingly grant even de rites 2 my life 4 my Master.

29/4 # 2 wks owned nw i tink i found de rite Master who rilly understand me.

9/7 # Master hs instilled learned helplessness on me.






____________

asfixiateme, 18
Dear Master, Enjoy hurting me every night. Everyone else does. I sure do.




_____________

agayboywhowantsit, 19
Find out why five Masters so far didn't want to kill me when I gave them the means, reason and opportunity.

I need it.




_____________

glasscum, 23
I'm nothing but another dimly lit light on the circuit of life. As young writer, and novice synthesizer I spend allot of my time in-doors shutting out the harsh reality of life. Gaze into me if you will, say what you see but keep the truth from yourself.





________________

CroissantBlue, 19
Hi my name is Richard. I am from slovakia and I am 19 years old boy.I like kissing with my tongue sucking and I am very pasiv for everything you want so write write ....and I want change my life .... Life is difficult but I think will better if you write ..



----



*

p.s. Hey. As promised, here's your monthly slaves round-up, posted from the wiles of Italy where Yury's and my trip is winding down and where my internet access is hyper-limited and expensive. So, I won't be too mouthy today. I'll respond to as many accumulated comments as I can, but I'll probably miss some of the most recent ones, if there are most recent ones, because the internet has become very scarce in Florence where we are at the moment, and this p.s. is set to launch automatically if I can't do it live. Anyway, I hope you've all been swell and more while I've been away. The blog and I will be more fresh and talkative the day after tomorrow on Saturday when we'll restart our usual routine with a Writers Workshop post featuring a short fiction piece by the great and powerful Math Tinder. So, please get your brain cells and community spirit and etc. in working order for that happy occasion, okay? ** Misanthrope, Thanks. I think I am. Having a great vacation. Last time I checked. And how is your non-vacation? ** David Ehrenstein, Warmest hello aka bon journo to you, Mr. E. ** MANCY, Thanks, man. ** Polter, Hey! Inferno Festival, no, I haven’t heard of it, I don’t think. I would check the link you posted but I’m writing this offline (due to exorbitant internet usage fees where I am) so I have nowhere to click. And then I’m going to log-on, paste it in the blog spot as quickly as possible, and return to the cheaper non-internet world. It sounds fun. The festival not the non-internet world. Was it? Did your friend’s band get an encore or three? Thanks for offering to help Bill. Bill, Polter’s game re: any Oslo questions you have, if you didn’t see her note. Italy’s pretty all right. I’m still in Rome as I type this. Maybe Florence will be a nightmare. Probably not. Anyway, all the best to you too, pal! ** Bernard Welt, You did ease me away, thank you. Yeah, you should apply asap if you want to get into the Recollets in July. That’s pretty tight. I’ll check with the boss and try to grease the wheels if necessary and possible as soon as I get back to Paris. But, yeah, apply/ask as soon as you can. ** Steevee, Hi, S. I’ll have to check the link later since I’m offline right now. Thanks a lot for whatever it is. And thanks for sharing that finding thing, man. It’s the kind of thing I don’t often get to know. ‘Chemical Imbalance’ was a fount for all kinds of things for me too. ** Math, Fun’s happening, man. It’s cool. ** Postitbreakup, Dude, very good and beyond the call of duty job there. It was and is nicer than heck of you. It makes me pretty shy to speak to read how people found my work, but it’s really interesting, obviously. I think others filled you in about the status of the missing and/or ex- d.l.s. You already know I like and admire Tao Lin’s work. The DC’s action is always happening right here with generational shifts. I’m sorry to hear about all the pain you were going through in your later comments, and I’ll have to talk to you more about that when I get back because I’m writing this when fried from the sun and general trip exhaustion, but I’m glad Little foal talked to you because he said some wise things. Anyway, more later, and hang in there, man. Fight the excess need. ** Oscar B, So totally me too about ‘Joyland’. Well, I guess that’s obvious since I posted that stuff and since you know me well enough to know what a theme park whore I am. I’m typing this on, uh, Friday? I think it’s Friday. And I’m going to have my first gelato today if all goes well while sitting and looking at the Tivoli Fountain, no fucking less. Wish me luck. ** L@rstonovich, Thanks, dude! At the current internet prices, I fear I’ll have to do the Hummingbird catch up when I get back to the land of cyber-freedom or whatever. You been to Italy? You have, right? Am I remembering correctly? Anyway, it’s kind of way all right (so far). ** Kiddiepunk, Good. Good you liked it. Oh, I forgot to say that Empty Frame is the d.l./human who turned me on to Nishino, so he gets most if not all of the credit for that display. How’s Paris? Rome is, you know, awesome, but, man, the tourists are thick as thieves herenot that I’m complaining. The question mark at the end of my ‘best ever’ squibs is the last thing standing in between you and I merging into one overly enthusiastic conjoined thing. ** Memoirs of a Heroinhead, Dude, the honor is entirely ours, of course. Ours as in the blog not as in the Royal We. Customs … man, this EU thing is fucking cool. No customs, no show your passport. But no Duty Free cigarettes either. Anyway, that part was a breeze. How has your week been, eh? ** Dennis Cooper, Quit your lollygagging and get back to work. ** Jax, Hotel is/was pretty ace. I can recommend it. (Hotel Locarno). At the café of the Vatican Museum, double espressos were only 1 euro. But the museum was Rome’s priciest at 15 Euro a head, so … ** MANCY, Hey, man. Thanks for talking about how you found my books and stuff. It’s very nice and interesting to read. ** David, Thanks, David. You wouldn’t be amazed how often I hear of people who, upon asking bookstore employees about my books, were encouraged to take the high road and buy one of Scott’s books instead. ** Math, Hey, pal. Your discovery story was trippy and cool, thanks. Great about your friend’s successful benefit, and I’ll go look at your auctioned art works when I get quality, non-bank busting online time again. (I’m writing this p.s. in an offline Word doc, which is a weird experience, btw). You know about my Tao fandom. I do think ‘RY’ is his best yet. ** James, Hi, man. I came to Italy with sloppy legs. Or something. All this walking is making me a man or something. I didn’t find myself in the Gilbert sense, or not literally, be assured. But my eyes are plenty busy. Love to you too. ** Reynard, Hey, man. My honor and pleasure, sir. Hope it did some good your way. Joyland, right? You really though Alan Jackson was cool? That’s some pretty craziness right there. ** Sypha, Hi, James. Thanks for the finding my stuff story. I miss those folks too. Melissa Musser, yeah, I sure hope she’s doing okay. ** Bernard Welt, Hi, B. Italy’s nice. I think you know that already. No temptation to do a Gore Vidal or David Leavitt number, though. ** Misanthrope, Hello George. I think there was a Doors lyric there, but not one of the obviously horrible ones, ha ha. You lie amusingly like a dog about your discovery of me, but, oh, if only I was that colorful to find. ** Kevin Killian, Kevin! You have such a good memory. I remember most of that only after your verbal prompting, but yes! I do remember my momentous first meeting of you if not the precise location. A reading in SF, surely. But I remember that reading with Ed White because he read for about ten minutes tops, and when I asked him why so speedy, he said he was so coked up he thought he’d read for forty-five minutes at least. And all of that. What a formative time it was. And here I am posting on my own blog from Italy of all places. Life is weirdness, no? ** Flit, Hi, Flit! It is lovely to see you, pal, and, yeah, I admit that I do wish you comment here more, but no pressure of course. JW was here just a couple of weeks ago, but, since he moved back to Canada, his presence has become pretty intermittent, it's true. ** Bill, As I type, I’m coffeeing and getting ready to leave Rome and train to Florence. Rome is checked off, I guess. We walked and saw so much that if we stayed another day, I’d feel at a loss about what to do. That book sounds … interesting. Too long for me, I think. This p.s. is weird because I’m writing it in dribs and drabs at all different points in the trip. As I type this, we’re in our last two days in Florence. As I said to Alan below, I somehow forgot about the Capuchin Crypt when I was in Rome. Lots of self-slapping of the head about that. We did get to La Specola yesterday, though, took some pix I’ll post here shortly, I guess, and I seem to have to revived from my old Italian stuff fatigue. It stopped raining too, which helps. Florence is kind of all right, actually. I was pretty wildly impressed to be wandering around aimlessly inside the Corco church and find myself gawking at the graves or crypts plus monuments of Dante, Galileo, Leonardo, Machiavelli, Michelangelo, et. al. Today we’re going to some museum or church or something that advertises itself as featuring one of Galileo’s fingers in a bottle ** Pilgarlic, Hey, man! How are you? I haven’t seen you in a while. Yeah, my hope from the beginning was that one wouldn’t have to be gay to relate to my work. My being gay has never been all that interesting or significant to me, and I try to reflect that, I guess. I try to write in such a way that gayness isn’t a major factor, and my readers are easily 50% not gay, as far as I’ve been able to tell. So, what’s new with you, pal? ** Pisycaca, Hi, Montse! Trip’s going pretty well as of today (Monday). We just got to Florence/Firenze. I’m feeling a bit beat, and my interest in old churches and sculptures isn’t what it was six days ago, and I’m fairly ready to go home to Paris, but we’ll be looking into whatever museums and churches and stuff they’ve got going on here. And, you know, it’s a pretty city and all that. How’s Spain? ** Little foal, Hi, Darren! What an awesome bunch of comments. I wish I wasn’t so achey legged and sunburned and compromised by the endorphins that are fighting the effects of those things, not that I would say anything worthy even if I was sitting at my table in Paris, but you never know. Interesting that you’re writing about your writing. I find that so hard. I did those four days of interviews about my work a week or whatever ago, and I sort of hated what I said because it seemed so not to the point or something, but that’s what editing is for, I guess. Anyway, I admire your doing that, man. ** Rigby, Hey, R-man. Uh, Italy is so Italian, it’s crazy. My legs hurt. I keep saying that, but it’s true. Oh, you’re just trying to get my goat again with the Robbe-Grillet rip off thing, so I’m going to be a big, wise, look the other way guy about that. I’m watching MTV Italy as I type this, and I don’t understand it at all. It’s nothing but shows about rugby, it’s weird. ** Alan, Hey, man. Missed you too. No, we didn’t get to the Capuchin Crypt in Rome. Somehow I spaced out completely on it while we were there and until you mentioned it, in fact. Wtf. Oh, well, ugh. How was your week? ** Black_Acrylic, Hi, Ben. Thanks for the really kind words. I’m really happy that you mentioned and linked to that piece I wrote about Torbjorn Vejvi. (It’s in ‘Smothered in Hugs’ too). He’s quite possibly my favorite contemporary artist, and his work and knowing him influenced my writing, and very few people know of his art because he rarely shows in galleries, and, yeah, he’s really incredible. ** Okay, those are all the comments I managed to catch up with, and I'll do the rest when I get back to Paris day after tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the slaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment