Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday Meanderings...

So I was in a convenience store Sunday and saw four guys coming out of the men's restroom.  FOUR.  And there is only ONE toilet in that bathroom.  The amazing thing was that nobody else in the place seemed to react to them at all.  The door opens and the four of them come out of there and everyone except me it just "yeah whatever" and nobody says anything or anything else.  Clerk looked at them and then just went back to whatever she was doing.  I had no idea this was such a common event.  Maybe I should get out more.

--

There are 175 million people using Twitter.  Of that only 376 follow me.  And of that only about 25 ever interact with me.  And of that only about 12 or so interact with me regularly.  I feel so freaking insignificant.

--

So I got a Google Voice number.  501-492-9617.  I don't really know why I got one.  I was going to post it on the sidebar and I still might. Well, I did on my Tumblr but I don't know why.  Anyone who wants my number just has to ask.  Or check your phonebook on Facebook cause I posted it there. 

--

Do you think the whole "Slutty Halloween Costume" thing is payed out? 
Photobucket


Okay, maybe not.

--

I didn't hand out any candy or anything again this year on Halloween.  I'm just not a big fan.  I don't really like scary movies, I don't like haunted houses or any of that shit.  The main reason I don't hand anything out though, is that I get very few trick or treaters here.  There are some kids that live in the complex, but not enough to make it worth going and getting stuff to hand out.  I would really hate to get a lot of stuff and then only have 5 kids and have tons of candy and stuff left over.  No really, I would. 

But, if I did hand stuff out here's the best Halloween candy:

1. Hershey's miniatures (Dark chocolate, Mr. Goodbar, Milk Chocolate, Krackel.  In that order)
2. Kit-Kat Bars
3. Butterfingers
4. Smarties
5. Snickers

You know what I really hate. People who hand out things like toothbrushes and dental floss.  I know there are always people who have a stick up their butt about anything fun, especially when it's for kids, but C'mon Man!  That's just stupid and bitchy.

And yeah, yeah, yeah, I know SOMEBODY is going to say "Hey I hand out toothbrushes!" or whatever.  That's my #1 argument about social media and blogs. Anything anyone says there's always somebody there to be fake offended and say "Hey, I do that" or "Hey, what's wrong with that"  or "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"  I don't care.

--

Even though I don't really care for horror movies that much (slasher films don't bother me, I find them funny) I will now list my favorite horror/suspense/thriller movies:

1. The Exorcist
2. The Shining
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
5. Wait Until Dark
6. The Ring
7. Psycho
8. Young Frankenstein
9. The Omen
10. Bram Stoker's Dracula

Of course all this scariness and shit is totally offset by "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown."
 
--
 
And finally, I never root for any NFL player to get hurt, even if it helps my fantasy team, but didn't we all enjoy THIS just a little bit yesterday? 
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment