Friday, August 27, 2010

Want a Private Webcam Show with Me?!

I have a Web Cam and I'm a natural Exbitionist. I am offering a special for ANY Donations through Paypal you will get a Web Cam Show!!!. via Skype or let me know what messenger you use and we can have Cyber fun!

Donations







Tell me your Web cam request, what your web cam fetish? do you want to see me dress in lingerie, see my feet, watch me shower, you tell me your fantasy...

*Types of cam show varies on donation and type of show request*

All donations will be gladly appreciated being that I am moving and my 22nd Birthday is coming!!!! September 23rd I am turning 22 years old.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in a show and don't be shy...whatsyourkink.beautyfoster@gmail.com

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/msr/1924477363.html

No comments:

Post a Comment