Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Inaugural Thursday Thirteen ....

Okay, not really. I mean, it is, but it isn’t. I’m still contemplating joining Thursday Thirteen. I can’t really decide. And, I have a fear of commitment.

Okay, that fear of commitment thing was a lie. It’s not really a fear, it’s just a general dislike.

Anyway, I was thinking that there needs to be more content on this here blog. I’ve been wandering through a blogging wasteland here lately and haven’t had too many great ideas to blog about. Unless you want me to blather on and on about sports or politics? I didn’t think so.

So the other day, I suddenly thought “I could start doing Thursday Thirteen, and maybe that would get me back into the rhythm of posting more often and shit like that. But, then I wondered if it was really a good idea. Then I decided it was a hell of a lot better than joining Half Naked Thursday. Or Full Frontal Friday for that matter. Then I decided I should list some reasons to join Thursday Thirteen. So here they are:

Thirteen reasons why I should join Thursday Thirteen…

1. Everybody loves lists!

2. Thirteen is an awesome number.

3. Because being limited to only five by Living Social on Facebook is stupid.

4. Because everyone is dying to know my 13 favorite cereals.

5. Because TMI Tuesday is too complicated.

6. There is no reason number six.

7. Because I’m a joiner.

8. The chicks dig it.

9. 13 more opportunities to post pics of hot babes.

10. Even more potential for hate mail.

11. It’s something I can do quickly and have more time keep up with what’s happening with John & Kate.

12. Because I need another 100 blogs to read on Thursdays.

13. What the hell. It’s not like I’m going to post anything else.


Anyway, turns out the original hosts of Thursday Thirteen gave it up not too long ago. But now some people have resurrected it.

Maybe I won’t play every single Thursday. Maybe I’ll just play when I feel like it. We’ll see.

Anyway, this one isn’t official. I still haven’t committed to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment