Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lined Hammerhead Shark Diagram



I do not want to convince anyone of anything

I do not want to convince anyone of anything.
try to convince another person is rude, it is an attack on their freedom
think or believe or do whatever he wins the
. I want only to teach, disclose, display,
not prove. Let everyone get to the truth for their own
steps, and that no one calls it wrong or limited. (Who's Who
to say "this is so, if the history of mankind
is only a story of contradictions and
of groping and searching?)

If I have to convince someone one day, that
someone has to be myself. Convince that is not worth mourn, or grieve
or thinking about death. "Old age, sickness and death
, Buddha, there are more than death, and death is inevitable
. As inevitable as birth.

The good thing is to live the best possible way. Fighting, hurting, stroking
dreaming. (But always live in the best way possible
!)

While I can not breathe underwater, or flying (but really
fly, myself, with my arms)
have to like to walk the earth, and a man, not fish nor fowl.

I have no desire to be told that the moon is different
to my dreams. Jaime Sabines

No comments:

Post a Comment