Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IMDb links to Bad Libs

The beloved Internet Movie Database gave me a shout-out (holla!) on its home page and Hit List today for my variation of Mad Libs, which I lovingly called Bad Libs. The premise was simple: I was tired of writing crappy reviews for crappy movies that the studio didn't want me to see because they knew, from the bottom of their empty souls, that said movie was in fact oh so very crappy. So instead of writing the review of Resident Evil: Extinction, I let my readers do it by using my Bad Lib. I wrote the basic movie outline and then readers, or even you, wrote all the colorful language that made each review unique. I'm mighty proud of the way the page came out, and its overall design should be credited to my trusty Volume designer, Jonathan Barnes. You can find the page on IMDb today, or click here to find it in its original location. Also, don't forget to tune into Volume periodically. It's new every Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment