Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pimp-C Calls Out Atlanta's DownLow Rappers



I have to say this is the funniest interview I've heard in a minute! If you don't know who Pimp C, I'll give you a quick briefing. He's one half of the legendary UGK who's been in the rap game for a minute. If you still don't have a clue, maybe this will remind you...he's the guy in the white fur.Most of you "TRL" kids know him from this and the Texas folk recognize him from this. NEways during an interview with Hot 107.9 of ATL, he address a lot of issues with Hip-Hop but what caught my attention was when he started to shed some light on the gay rappers of Atlanta.
Around the 13 min. mark Pimp C lets the gay rappers be known. Pimp knows who they are and will expose them anytime they decide they to get reckless...pardon the grammar but I had to write it in ebonics for you to get the full effect lol



Pimp C: Let me say this and ya'll might not like this but ATL is considered to be the gay capital of the world right now. And ya'll got gay clubs over there with boys standing in the parking lot kissing in the mouf,and you know, if your gay and out of the closet, that's cool, because everybody has their preference but its time to clean up our own neighborhood! Cause the dude from Texas shouldn't have to get on no magazine for you to clean up your own neighborhood. So if I really wanted to diss Atlanta, there was a bunch of things I could have said about a bunch of people and I could have really hurt some feelings. Cuz I know who the gay rappers iz. I know who let there momma stick dildos in them, and I know who did what, when and why!



Hot 107.9: Do you mind expressing any of those gay rappers right now..those sugar sausages??



Pimp C:Nah man, it's no need to embarrass anybody that hasn't done nothing to us, but if you gay manye and you ashamed of it, you need to stop doing stuff you ashamed off. Anything in the dark will come to light. I ain't got to expose them because they expose themselves everyday and every night. If you gay and you rap, you need to come out of the closet and let us know who you iz. If you don't have pride in what you do then don't do it. You know who is getting caught in the Range Rover with the boy. You know what's going on in ATL like I know.......Anybody don't like that could each 7000 wee wee's and die...



To here the whole interview, click the pic below...Pimp C didn't say it but you all know he was thinking it



I don't have the slightest clue who Pimp talking about though? Range Rover...caught with a boy,,,,could it have happened on Spring St...? The whole interview made my night a little more entertaining. It was funny as hell but he speaks the truth. Thank the cute Asian chick who works at the radio station for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment