Friday, July 27, 2007

Kanye and Fiancee' in Harpers Bazaar

Kanye is showing off his L.A. pad and fiancée, designer Alexis Phifer - in the August Harper’s Bazaar. On its pages, he talks about:

His style“It’s like …pop luxe. Pop and luxury. Everything about me is pop and luxury.”“Alexis is my original stylist,” says West.”She helped me get fresh!”

Meeting his fiancée, Alexis Phifer:Alexis was wearing Miss Sixtys. … I had on this throwback jersey, and the first thing I said to her, because I could tell she was stylish, was ‘I don’t normally dress like this!’ ”

His favorite designer“I lived for Dior until Hedi Slimane left. So I’m gonna see what he comes out with.”

Claims that he’s cocky“I’m really shy. … Why do you think I’m so cocky? It overcomes it.”

On his worst relationship“It was one of those relationships where, as the months went by, I just kept thinking, There’s something wrong here. It kept getting weirder until the day I came off the road a little early and heard some noises coming from her basement. Let’s just say she and another dude were having a good time without me. It was the worst possible ending, like going to Disneyland, getting on Space Mountain and having it fly off the tracks.”



ONTD

No comments:

Post a Comment