Saturday, April 30, 2011

Meet 4ornery, DiaperDan, HaircutTime, LIGHTS, and DC's other top international male slaves for the month of April 2011

_________________

4ornery, 21
I CAN SUCK YOU OFF
I CAN LICK YOUR FEET
YOU CAN PISS ON ME

I have sex in various positions, very quietly and very horny

U WANT MORE THAN THAT ?!?!?! NOT SURE IF IT IS POSSIBLE....

1 MORE THING THESE PICS R NOT MINE I AM LOOK LIKE THIS GUY





_______________

IM_ALL, 26
MOSTLY I USE BY MASteR TO FUCK THE WIFE'S OF GAY N THE WIfeS OF THOSE PERSON WHO R NOT ABLE TO SATISFY their LADIES wile HE WHIP ME WearING A GASMASK. HoW DOES I SOUND?




_________________

justinmaybe&pencilmaybe, 20
Really skint, can be anyone's eh wants to help ..... We have so many pictures and things to show you.. what is your email address?





____________

DiaperDan, 24
I'm a down to earth self sufficient guy - who is an adult baby (AB) ... Which is not an snm thing for me, but a real part of me: as in when I find the right guy - we're not only partners, but daddy and his baby boy.

A complete novice to anything sexual, as my self esteem (n realization of being an AB) have stopped me from the "out there" guy I really am - now I don't care if it's wrong for babies to have sex - I am who I am (a baby).





_____________

somesayloveis, 21
I like to start with you asking me to lay naked on my front, or what suits you best. Starting with just finger tips, then knuckles, hands, fists, eventually arms and elbows, you beat me until I stop saying Stop because I can't lie anymore or maybe I'm not capable of speech, thats your decision. I'm not for nice people.





_______________

HaircutTime, 18
Take me to a barbershop and give me any haircut you want then rape the crap out of me in front of a mirror so you can get off while I get off looking at my new haircut. I'm free Tuesday in the day.




_______________

The_Plowed, 25
Hi, I like foreskin a lot. I want to be spanked. I like to sound my pee hole open wide. I have six piercings down there. I have done a meatotomy myself. I like to play with my biggest dildo. I use a Vipers tung to whip my ass. I sleep in the lower bunk, but sometime fall out. Been garaged. I'm not afraid of the dark, adventure, freight trains, dogs, gods, psychedelics, deep thoughts, insanity, gypsies or anything else you might think of. I have abs and long hair an I race quads and dirtbikes and wakeboard but in bed I'm a screamer and the




______________

CeremoniesSeekMasterOf, 19
Hey guys!.....hack me up...





_______________

LIGHTS, 23
Chorus: I am a flower quickly to fade, vague launched in the ocean, a vapor in the wind. Lord, will you take to me when I fall, And you said that I am. I am yours. Not because of which I am, But because of what you did. Not because of what I made, But because of which you are. Who makes I fear That made I fear, Cause I am eighteen years old little boy, and my english is very bad.




__________________

liplocker, 20
sunt a very sweet boy you just exit the su are in bed with you than you expect
i like to fill fantasy and give much cane cane as DAR RABO have to ke ..
i have a POOPERS enjoy me. i have a pooper
GIVE A LOT OF LIFE




_________________

readyfordcall, 25
Hey I never see I never hear anything! (I hope you understand me.) Call me to your house, and enjoy me. If sex is not what you want, then try to find what you want on my body.

High machiavellianism.
Low in neuroticism.
Average in openness.
High in conscientiousness.
Average in agreeableness.

1. Those silly; 2. People quietly; 3. Rude people; 4. People obsessed and manic; 5. People untidy; 6. People profiteering; 7. Vulgar and aggressive persons; 8. People narcissistic (boastful); 9. People possessive.






________________

lost_intheworld, 21
Close but yet so far from the innocence of my heart,
Bear with all the pain for which is powerful.
Right beside me I have but one special something,
Pain is what gives me what is absolutely in need.
I dread having the thoughts about a dead body,
For which there is only one way from it to die.

Life in meaningless even though some speak meaningful,
Because nothing is certain I can head in your direction.
The places that you hurt me, the things you will see,
Will always change in that sense of mind spent under another.
All that is said is not always to be meant in that way,
The feeling and anxiety of the moment peruses it all.





________________

sexcholoHAHAnotreally, 21
Masc bttm slave boi 4 masc monster into LA LAKERS  **
** IMPORTANT: since that photo i lost one eye in a accident and wear a eye patch




_________________

sevenindick, 24
i need a master thts not fat or ugly. i am very smart i am study pharmacy. i like to break a sweat. ever notice how close r the words slave and salve? my English is like, the best you can understand.





__________________

DematreTheSlave, 21
I'm Gorean - I love violence
I'm into everything but scat, blood, permanent marks and shaving the head
Don't talk to me if you'll bullshit me I don't need your nonsense for that. I do have love for my master when I get one and have a dress code and do what I want when you want. I quite frankly don't care what my opinion is or how my day was I dont want mutual talk I want a master.
Id give beast a go with the right person and if they had a beast.




________________

JordanDash16, 19
Don't leave someone good to find someone better bc once u realized u had the best the best found better. If you Want me to drink you pee i can do that too. i'm a college student at LMU and am trying to find my way. I'm a complete virgin to everything and I think that needs changing, especially if that wanted someone is aged between 18-30.



----



*

p.s. Hey. ** Misanthrope, Thanks, man, but the wedding itself gets all the credit. Awesome re: the Day and all that. You know that news makes me chipper. New Age mood music? Ha ha, you joker. Joker or philistine, take your choice. Oh gosh, I think we've both just lost the niceness contest. Roxy homely, ha ha. You joker. You are on a roll today. I don't know if I've seen Miles lately. What's his latest appearance, the soft core SM stuff? You like that fat, chipmunk faced guy inside the cotton candy? Weird. ** Oscar B, Indeed, indeed. Thanks for clueing me in about the McQueen thing. Duh, I guess. I guess I was just caught up in the moment. ** Memoirs of a Heroinhead, Hey, Shane! Dude! Well, the blog has felt like a home with an empty chair at the dinner table while you've been away, trust me. Yes, ultimately, even this venerable place succumbed to Royal Wedding mania. Kind of sad or something. I couldn't help myself. I overuse exclamation marks too, so no problem. At least you don't attack your readers with the words 'oh, and 'well' continually like I do. I'm doing okay, I think. Tell me more. About you. About recently and now. If you feel like it. I've missed you, man. ** David Ehrenstein, I'll get that Royal Family decimating tornado started post-haste somehow. Maybe violently stirring my cup of green tea will work. ** Kiddiepunk, I'm going to hold you to that. ** Will Decker, Hi. Elton John helping Leon Russell is a mark in his favor. Now, if he would just delete his entire back catalogue. ** MANCY, Okay, tentative good if delayed news on the UW front. They have a foreign language requirement? That's curious. Is that normal? Anyway, glad the trip had a pay off. Of course no sooner had I cancelled my Disneyland trip than the skies here started clearing. Grr. ** Andrew, Hey. Yeah, I understand the Royals hatred. I guess I just think they're funny or something, and I shake my head a lot when I read that 70% of the UK population supports the monarchy. The McQueen dress thing was weird, right? Maybe Kate thought it was a dress designed by an Irish Queen tribute band. ** Posing at the Louvre, What a nice screenname. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've decoded who you are. American, living in the UK, art ... Scunnard, right? Am I right? If not, here's a sheepish look from me to you ... Wait, is there a sheepish face emoticon? Does this look sheepish: : # ? Not really. How about : $ ? ** Sypha, Hey. Yeah, if you don't mind, please resend me the pics and whatnot to that dcooperweb address 'cos I didn't receive the first batch. I stopped using that contact@ address because it's massively unreliable for some reason. Anyway, if you can resend them, I'll get the post set up straight away, and I'll be very grateful. ** Alan, : O ! ** Steevee, A vegan diet doesn't have to be samey at all, and it provides all kinds of ways to get away from non-stop salads. It might not be right for you, for sure, but you might flip through a vegan cookbook at a store or something and see what the possibilities are. ** Patrick deWitt, Greetings, Patrick! I've had my tarot cards read a bunch of times, mostly by mystical-inclined friends. I've had two psychic readings, one when I was 19 and when it looked like I about to get drafted by the military, and I went to one of those storefront psychics and asked if I was going to be drafted, and she said, 'Yes, because every young man has a duty to serve his country'. That turned me off the psychic thing, and she was wrong anyway. The other time a friend who claimed to be a psychic did me over the phone, and I wasn't convinced, and it freaked me out a little how certain things she said were things I wanted to believe so badly that I found myself rationalizing my way into almost believing her. Anyway, I guess I would advise that if you do a psychic reading, go in planning to make the psychic work his or her ass off to earn your belief? ** Schoolboyerrors, Hey. Ha ha, I think you're right about that Pamela Anderson thing. Is she still hot and sexy? I don't think I've seen a new picture of her in years, but that's probably a France problem. I don't think she's a thing here, but the last time I said someone wasn't a French thing, it was Justin Bieber, and it turns out that he is as thingy as things can be here. I'll try my best on the more penis thing, but I'm not real good with penises. It's hard for me to tell an eyesore from a monument. I'll try. I forget if there are any penises in the slave post today. Hold on, let me check. Yes! There are three! Are they good ones? I can't tell. See, I never read 'Hitchhikers Guide ... '. I think I did see the movie, though. I don't remember bathrobes in it, though. But I don't remember the movie hardly all. Kind of a snark fest set in outer space or something, right? Unfortunately, my space narrations need a proper contextual trigger. But, hey, come on over to Paris, and we can go to Disneyland, and I'll narrate your ear off. ** Bollo, Thank you, man. Too much sun? So, it's you who's been hogging the EU's sun. Not fair. Your friend going to Asterix? Cool. It's nice. Tell your friend that he or she has to go on/in 'LeDéfi de César'. It's one of the best theme park attractions I've ever been on/in. ** Wolf, Ha ha, gotcha! I'm sad to report that the Wedding was broadcast live on every single French channel except Arte. Can you believe it? I was shocked. I watched it on M6, the lowlife channel and currently the home of the French version of X-Factor! ** The Man Who Couldn't Blog, Hey, Matthew! A true pleasure! Cool about Grouper. Me too. You've been to the Barbed Wire Museum? I bow to you. I've been to the potato museum in Idaho, and I got a free potato. I gave it to a friend, and he made a bong out of it. You good? I sure hope so. ** Quailty, Dude, I know. That's the post I think I mentioned to you the last time you were here re: the Post-rock thing. Trippy, no? Post-rock plus Kansas = God! ** Math, Thanks, but how often am I likely to have a p.s. accompaniment as inspiring and moving as that wedding? Never, I think. But I'll try writing the p.s. with the TV on more often. I'm glad you liked the Roxy Red vid. Me too, for the very same reasons! ** Little foal, Hi, Darren! It's so very good to see you! Oh, please, you're an artist. If I'm one, you're one, and if I'm not one, whoa, have I wasted my life. I hope you like the LHotB books. 'Highlife' wasn't actually chosen be me. It was the first book in the series before I took over the series. I like it okay, though. Being a policy nerd sounds really cool. I'd like to be one. Maybe I'll try. The Larry Sanders Show is cool. I used to watch that when it was first run. He's creepy in that really good way. I wonder whatever happened to him. I'm way cool with your atheism reinforcement having been an atheist since I dewombed. Well, except for about six months in my teens when I had a crush on a boy who was way into Meher Baba. MB was easy to buy into, at least at that hippieish time, because his entire philosophy or belief or what was just 'Don't worry. Be happy'. He was kind of a big deal back then. Nice guy. Not the smartest guru ever, but really nice. Well, you can disappear whenever you want, of course, but I have to tell you that I'm pretty sure that you're incapable of writing anything that isn't super interesting. Hence, I hereby nudge you (gently, of course) to be here more often. So, did you write some poems? Show me? Lots of love right back to you. ** Schlix, Music, yum. Not Not Fun stuff for real? Did you read Simon Reynolds' piece on them in the current Wire? It's pretty good. You haven't been paid? Wtf?! That's not cool. What is that about? When are they going to pay you? That's ridiculous! ** Bernard Welt, Contemporary art has a lot to learn and answer for, as you know better than anyone. Oh, it's probably fine with the Recollets, but, yeah, I would just send them -- Sonja, I'm guessing? -- an email asking for confirmation, and I can run interference or whatever here as you wish or need. Awesome! You being pretty much squared away here. Brush up on your French, ha ha. No, I guess that's an okay idea, don't ask me. Yeah, where is NB anyway? He hasn't been here in ages. Another Facebook land grab? I hope not. The Splattered Screen: impeccable. ** Chris Cochrane, Hey, C. Wish I could be there for that New Museum gig, obviously. Yeah, I feel hopeful about 'Them' too. I just don't want opportunities to slip by like they have a few times. I just think we should coordinate and stay on top of the possible gig stuff as much as we can, you know? God, a week ago, that is crazy. Weird. Anyway, Mr. C, fantastic weekend to you. ** Inthemostpeculiarway, I love the idea of cotton candy, and the look and the colors, but not the putting it your mouth part. Although that sandwich was bizarrely tempting. The only thing Yury said about Kate's dress was, 'That wasn't Prada?' Being a fashion know-almost-nothing, I don't even know what that means. I don't think it was a compliment though. Oh, I read something about that Jimmy Fallon flavored ice cream somewhere. Ben & Jerry's, right? I have to say, it sounds kind of great. Even though I don't like Jimmy Fallon. Although I've never watched his talk show. The wedding ended about, oh, 18 seconds after they kissed, so you didn't miss anything other than the Queen ducking out really quickly like she had to go to bathroom really bad. Your 'ex guy' plays not only plays piano but plays it somewhere on the internet? That's interesting. What songs did he play? You had a good day. I really liked it. It kind of floated and then these things would jump out like the cat and the hawk and the piano. It was cool. My day: After I launched the post, I watched the end of the wedding thing, and then I tried to keep watching when it was just the commentators talking amongst themselves about the wedding while clips played in the background, but its boringness defeated me. I worked on the interview. I think I'll finish it today. My laptop stayed alive, but it was acting really weird, and it still is, but I'm buying a new one at 6:30 pm tonight, so I guess it's going to end its life while it is still technically alive like people on respirators. I'm kind of excited about the new laptop, but I hate spending money on myself, so I'm also kind of ugh. I had a coffee with Kiddiepunk and Oscar, which was nice, of course. Kp told me that they sell peanut sauce in a bottle at the Monop mini-supermarket I always go to, and I got excited, and he and Oscar took me there and showed me where it was, and I bought some plus some Capellini pasta and grated cheese then went home and made spaghetti with peanut sauce on it, and it was pretty damned okay if not quite entirely delicious, so that was cool. My best friend Joel called me, and we had a great talk about stuff, and we conferred about my upcoming LA trip that I still haven't firmed up, gulp. More interview work. Some TV, I think, can't remember what, though. Then, voila, sleep. Now, you have an utterly splendid weekend, my friend, and store as much of it as your memory banks can hold so you can tell me about it on Monday. ** That seems to be all of you. By the luck of the draw, you get slaves for an entire weekend this month. Do your best. See you back here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment