Thursday, August 2, 2007

What Does Superhead Have To Say About Your Favorite Artists??



Here's excerpts from Karrine "Superhead" Steffans' new book The Vixen Diaries blasting the many men who have had the pleasure of smashing.


On Juelz Santana:

It was good. He’s really wild in bed, and don’t let the ‘No homo’ stuff fool you, because he is definitely not a homo in bed. His d*ck is like a baseball bat, but it’s thick too like a overgrown German sausage. He likes to pull hair a lot, and he actually likes it better when a girl rides.

On Fiddy Cent:

50 cent and I have had our share of sexual encounters. We kick it every time he comes to L.A.. His d*ck is not as big as I assumed it would be. It was probably about 7 1/2 inches. But it's not a big disappointment because he can eat pus*y like no other

On Young Buck:

He was the best I ever had. His d*ck was like the Energizer Bunny. It kept going and going. The sex lasted for hours at a time. It was the best I ever had and it got better each time.

On Usher:

Um yeah. We fu**ed after a concert when we “fu**ed” and it was smelling like straight up FISH up in backstage in his dressing room. It was NOT me either. So I'm like babes? What's that smell. He tried to make it seem like it already smelled like that when they got to the arena. I'm like whatever, can we get this over with.

It was fu**ing horrible and on top of that it was smelling back there. This man is not packing, his d*ck is way small and he was having a hard time trying to find my hole. Then ol’ boy did something out of this world, he yelled out something Haitian. I was sick to my stomach. I got dressed and ran out of there.

Sad thing is.. Karrine was quoted as saying she's doing us ladies a "favor" by telling us about these "ni**a's"

Quick Scoops

  • Tyra Banks brother is going to fight for our country [NYPost]
  • R.Kelly's trial is to start on Sept. 17th.. hopefully [ChicagoTribune]
  • Check out Beyonce's ouchie [Mediatakeout]
  • Check out Kimora's new reality show online before it hits TV!!! [AOLBV]

Don't forget to vote for juiicySCOOP in the 'Black Weblog Awards'

No comments:

Post a Comment