Sunday, January 8, 2006

Jennifer Aniston leaves Brad Pitt company Plan B

Jennifer Aniston

The Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston decided to leave the film production company she started with husband Brad Pitt, because it grew too rapidly. The ex-celebrity couple started up Plan B with producer Brad Grey, which produced Troy, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and an upcoming Jesse James movie starring with Brad Pitt.

However Aniston and Pitt's divorce, determined the actress to forget about any kind of connections with Brad, which also means her business relationship with Plan B.

Me and Brad did have a little company before that sort of changed. I've removed myself from that. I just took a couple of projects from it that I love. It kind of got bigger. It grew ten heads and became this huge thing, which is wonderful. It took on an amazing life really fast, but I kind of sat back and thought about it deeply, and asked myself if it was something that I was interested in being a part of.
- said Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston -

[from thecelebrityblog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment