Remember, this week is Chick Fil-A boycott week! You shouldn't buy any 'food' (I use the term loosely) from Chick-Fil-A in any event, since it's basically bad for your health, and certainly causes a lot of animal harm in factory farming, but in the week of April 25-30 you should definitely not pay them any visits.
You see, a while ago a Chick-Fil-A franchise donated resources to Exodus International, a ridiculous hate groupd that claims they can somehow 'cure' (even if they could, by the way, I wouldn't want to be 'cured'), causing, obviously, and rightly so, a huge boycott by gays and lesbians.
However, hate group the American Family Association (here they are again...) is always to be counted upon, so they're launching a counter rally, called the BuyCOTT (are we laughing yet?), in which they urge their redneck members to buy as much Chick-Fil-A products as possible during the April 25-30 week.
So, as I said before, it's better for both your health as well as animal rights to skip Chick-Fil-A any time of the year, but please especially boycott them during this period.
No comments:
Post a Comment