Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hotbuys



Hayy!!!
I wanted to dedicate this post to starplaza, because it has been a big part of my stardoll life. Firstly I was looking round the decor section the other day and went into the new photo shop, I saw a pretty romper and tryed to click on it but I couldn't, I was VERY dissapointed but then today look what I saw...


(The romper I want)


I found it in fudge as I was doing my usual browse.

Also, I am very dissapointed at stardolls latest hotbuys. They aren't actually that nice. As I was strolling round starplaza these were the hotbuys that I saw:


1. Rio Hot buys dress


I mean, this is one of the better hot buys, but I still don't really like it that much. The sleeves are not very nice and also the detail isn't that good either to be quite honest.


2. Pretty in pink Hot buys flower dress

I don't really like this one, the fabric is quite vile and the frills make it look quite frumpy. The neckline doesn't give anything to the dress either.


3. The Evil panda hot buys jacket, Bisou hot buys garter tank, Evil panda hot buys skirt, Rio hot buys clutch and Rio hot buys shoes.


To be brutally honest the only one I like here is the shoes. The Jacket is wretched, the garter is nice lace but makes you look like a hooker, the skirt could be made in star design simple as and the clutch is just....ewww!

Your opinions?

Thanks
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment