My Look Today:
Just managed to see this during my trip to Starplaza. I was walking buy Sprinkled when I saw their ad..
A Pierced nail? Owch..
Hmm. And oh yeah! The title practically says it all.
If I'm not alone, I think people on Stardoll are craving for new hair..
Considering they're experimenting themselves.
Check out this amazing hair, by To_Royal.
Anyway, Stardoll just doesn't realize it.
They've done the work already.
LET US USE IT!
See below.. I would love that hair :D
Stardoll doesn't even let us highlight our hair like this..
Making it fading..:
Instead, they give us ugly strips of color:
Even those little Doree bottles have hairstyles! That's a pretty cute 'do if you ask me :D
Even EVERY SINGLE DOLL!
I would personally love the Rhianna 2 hair or the Kellie Pickler hair (:
Has anyone noticed how awkward it is to dress up naked celebrities.. *Shudder*
Just a thought.
Get ready for your new favorite segment..
The Ugliest of the Week
Yep.
Here I talk about the ugliest clothes on Stardoll...
This week we have the Top 4 UGLIEST SD CLOTHES.
If you wear these, please don't be offended.
4.
I was just casually trying on clothes...
And I came to this UGLY dress..
Looks like a bunch of rags to me.
3.
Ewww! This was in Evil Panda!
The most colorful, Harajuku store I know!
It's basically an overused dishrag, somehow converted into a jacket.
That'll keep you warm at night! (;
2.
I was, again, casually walking around Starplaza, when I found this raccoon hanging on the clothing rack.
Oh woops, it's a coat.
1.
Then, I came to.. Um...
Whatever this is.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment