________________


Cute _boy_stuck_in_Greece, 19
Athens
I'm like a rock star, wearing skater clothes from tip to toe, wearing a very nice cologne that will make you besides wanting to touch me to smell me too. My cleanness is something. You've never been with anyone this clean. You will not able to keep yourself away from touching and smelling me. You will have everything you dream of doing with me, from the kissing to the licking to the *** to the *** to to to ... the WOW in bed with me. I am really something. I am THE dream that comes true. You thought that guys go to Athens to see the Acropolis, but you should know that guys go to Athens to be with me and if they have time they can visit the Acropolis. I am Athens and if I am not here, why go.
Fucking active / passive
Oral active / passive
Watersports no
CBT active / passive
Fisting no
SM active / passive
Bondage active / passive
Dirty active / passive
Kissing upon agreement
Massage active / passive
Safer Sex sometimes
Rate / Hour 100
Rate / Night 300
Rate / 24h 400
______________

Ex-Schoolboy, 25
Geneva
I'm quite pale, actually. I have fair brown hair. Gay, of course. Tall and muscular. I'm very handsome as well. To assert my sincerity, I will tell you my real name. It's Ian. I can have extended "conversations" with you. I admire myself, and, most assuredly, so will you. Perhaps that is the extent of my profile text. Or is there's more to say? I am uncertain. I do have quite a nice ass, I suppose. This is an early and fragile moment for us both, isn't it?
Dicksize XL, Cut
Position Versatile
Kissing Yes
Fucking Versatile
Oral Versatile
Dirty WS only
Fisting Active
S&M Soft SM only
Fetish Underwear, Formal dress, Jeans
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour 80 Euros
Rate night 250 Euros
______________



its_me_zen, 24
Cubao, Phillipines
hello planet its jey frm cubao. i like and love homosex. I want to homosex with u. m tired of relations cause those cant b maintained for long time. so anyone for sex cn contact me. people around planet r my friends. i like those who r standerd in talk. hope you like me.
one important thing is this shit will fuck you up
Dicksize L, Cut
Position Versatile
Kissing Yes
Fucking Versatile
Oral Versatile
Dirty No
Fisting Active / passive
S&M No
Fetish Uniform, Techno & Raver
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour 200 Dollars
Rate night 500 Dollars
_____________


Immeasurable, 106
Boston
Hey, just a college kid going to a VERY expensive music school. I like to be love.
Have you ever had sex with an evil anime character? I guarantee you that I can get the job done.
Every artist undresses his subject, whether human or still life. It is his business to find essences in surfaces, and what more attractive and challenging surface than the skin around a soul.
I'm beautiful in my way, even though I'm a mistake! I've got a man ass, baby, I was born this way! :D
Dicksize M, Cut
Position More bottom
Kissing Yes
Fucking More bottom
Oral Versatile
Dirty No entry
Fisting No
S&M Soft SM only
Fetish Skater, Underwear, Uniform, Formal dress
Client age Users between 18 and 25
Rate hour 1 Dollars
Rate night 5 Dollars
_______________


Bruno Salles, 23
Barcelona
Everything i make with myself, I work it all.
Fucking passive
Oral active
Watersports active
CBT -
Fisting passive
SM active
Bondage active
Dirty active
Kissing upon agreement
Massage active / passive
Safer Sex always
Rate / Hour 0
Rate / Night 0
Rate / 24h 0
________________


zach_wilson, 18
Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill
Let's start by saying [I am] amazing to look at and having [me] on [your] arm for dinner was great. [I] knew the best places in town and helped to place the order for both of us (very grown up for [my] age). [I] was fun to talk with, very natural.
After dinner we went back to the hotel and [I] got right down to it. For a thin twink [I have] an amazing tool and it rose quickly with a little attention. [I] happily returned the favor and we were both up for a while. While [I don't] seem to be into anal [I] seemed OK with some rimming. And yes [I have] a fine ass that is fun to play with.
[I] helped [him] to a great climax and then lost [my] erection. We both worked on getting it back (the work was fun) but no luck. [I] got [him] hard again but at [his] age once a night is most often [his] limit.
Over all a great time and a full evening, [he did] wish [he] could have savored [my] climax but better luck next time.
Race/Ethnicity : white
Height : between 5'10" and 6'
Weight : 130 lbs.
Build : skinny/lean
Hair Color : blonde
Eye Color : brown
Interests : good food
Languages Spoken : English
Currency : U.S. Dollar
Out : $180.00
Services Offered : Companion, Escort
Circumsized : Yes
Kisses : Yes
Oral : both
Anal : unknown
______________

Your_Achilles_Heel, 21
Edinburgh
There are somethings in life that are meant to be and then some that just aren't. Learn to accept the ones who aren't. I am a tantalizing University scholar and pretty straight forward kind of guy.
Dicksize XL, Uncut
Position More top
Kissing No entry
Fucking More top
Oral Bottom
Dirty WS only
Fisting No entry
S&M Yes
Fetish Leather, Sportsgear, Skater, Rubber, Underwear, Skins & Punks, Boots, Uniform, Formal dress, Techno & Raver, Sneakers & Socks, Jeans, Worker
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour ask
Rate night ask
__________________

4surfboys, 18
Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Zurich
Axel, Kai, Kwix & Oxley. 2 brothers & 2 mates - 18, 19, 19 & 21 years old. Blonde, sexual, tanned & smooth. Each boy, as seductive as the next will have you wanting more, whilst accompanied by another two, for your indulgence. Similar tastes together with diverse interests will stimulate all the senses.
AXEL - ONLY JUST 18 YO - 7.5" UNCUT
KAI - 19 YO - 9" THICK CUT
OXLEY - 21 YO - 8.5" THICK UNCUT
KWIX - 19 YO - 8" UNCUT
RATES START FROM 600Euro Hr
Dicksize XXL, Cut
Position Versatile
Kissing Yes
Fucking Versatile
Oral Versatile
Dirty No entry
Fisting No entry
S&M No entry
Fetish -
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour ask
Rate night ask
______________


windofdeath, 19
Lausanne
Hey how about I take your party to another level? I would blow your ass off.
So I wait for your decision.
Fucking active / passive
Oral active / passive
Watersports -
CBT -
Fisting active
SM -
Bondage -
Dirty active
Kissing -
Massage -
Safer Sex -
Rate / Hour 100
Rate / Night 450
Rate / 24h 700
_____________


Mark_ESCORT, 18
Brussels
THE YOUNGEST ESCORT OF BRUSSELS. LOCATED ON SAINT-CATHERINE/ DE BRUCKERE, SMALL JUST LIKE A LITTLE PRINCE. I DO VANILLA SEX, FISTING *, LONG SEX WITH CHEMS, MEN OVER 25 YEARS BECAUSE NORMALY THEY ARE ANIMALS IN BED mMmMmMmMmM AND, OF COURSE, FUCKING.
* If you've ever dreamed to fist a cute little teenager, your eyes might pop out of your head. It's not smoke and mirrors, I'm just lucky I guess. Not to mention YOU.
Dicksize L, Uncut
Position Versatile
Kissing Yes
Fucking Versatile
Oral Versatile
Dirty WS only
Fisting Active
S&M Soft SM only
Fetish Underwear, Uniform, Formal dress, Jeans, Worker
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour 100 Euros
Rate night 500 Euros
______________



CANDYBABYBOY, 22
Zagreb
BLOND. Fireman and interior design student. Looking younger. FUCKMACHINE 22 YEARS. underrated. discover yourself in me. ONLY ANGELS THEY ARE GAY. just say it. i suck, you fuck. deeply into my mouth, deeply into my throat, deeply into my ass, deeply into your life.
Fucking passive
Oral -
Watersports -
CBT -
Fisting -
SM -
Bondage -
Dirty -
Kissing upon agreement
Massage -
Safer Sex -
Rate / Hour 80
Rate / Night 150
Rate / 24h 0
_______________

_Gentleman, 27
Belgrade
What is a gentleman? On a very fundamental level, a Gentleman is, well, a gentle man. What does this entail? Well, for one, you have to be a man. And, being a man, you have to be gentle.
Dicksize XL, Uncut
Position No entry
Kissing Consent
Fucking No entry
Oral Versatile
Dirty No
Fisting No
S&M No
Fetish Sportsgear, Underwear, Uniform, Formal dress, Sneakers & Socks, Worker
Client age Users older than 25
Rate hour ask
Rate night ask
______________



Jamie Clayton, 18
Dallas/Forth Worth
Hi, I'm Jamie. I'm, new to this so be nice.
Review #1: The good things first: 18, and not a day over and that's just freaking hot, hot, hot. Very young - legal and hot - and seemingly naive to a fault. He is hairless and smooth, with not a single sign of course hair and some downy glittery blond pre-pub hair on the stomach. Very prompt, too, he was to be here at 10 pm and was here 2 minutes before the time. He was exactly what he advertised and exactly what his pictures look like.
Now the not so good: he didn't refuse kissing but obviously didn't want it. Basically he refused to suck cock as well. His best ability is how he can lay there and take it in the ass like a pro boy. He took it as hard and fast and as long as I wanted to give it.
JamieClayton if you are reading this, kiss and suck and engage in a bit more conversation and you will certainly excel in the industry. -- dandatx
Review #2: Just like the other review said, he does not talk, does not kiss, nor does he give oral, but he is still well worth it! He could take it like no other and is well worth what he is asking. The guy clearly loves to be sucked, rimmed and fucked! He will take as much as you can give and will wait for more. -- Johnny
Race/Ethnicity : white
Height : taller than 6'
Weight : 130 lbs.
Build : skinny/lean
Hair Color : red
Eye Color : green
Languages Spoken : English
Currency : U.S. Dollar
Out : $150.00
Services Offered : Escort
Dick Size : 8 or 9 inches
Oral : receives
Anal : receives
Kink : don't know
__________________


iplayrugby, 22
Herlev, Denmark
like you know me im a fuckin crazy man always looking after parties and adventure
i will make you shiver, cry and laugh
stroke and fuck, love and feel pain, hard pain, tongue on tongue
piss in you, spit in you, cum in you
beat and stroke, brand/cut marks
will love and hate you, and make you feel it
sophisticated
May 7-8 NO
May14-15 YES
May 21-22 YES
May 28-30 YES
June 4-5 NO
June 11-12 YES
June 18-19 NO
June 255-26 NO
i would like to travel all around the world and do all kinds of stuff...and you know that.
Dicksize L, Uncut
Position Top only
Kissing Consent
Fucking Top only
Oral Versatile
Dirty No
Fisting Active
S&M Soft SM only
Fetish -
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour 80 Euros
Rate night ask
______________

born2besexy, 21
Hannover, Germany
Feel my abs and suck my dick. I will fuck you so hard that you pass out. You’re a top? Screw my hole from dusk till dawn. I’m having a great time as an escort and I’m sure you’ll notice that. I'm looking for a sensible mature man who knows what I need.
IF I DIDNT LIKE IT... YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT!!!!
(IF I DON'T ANSWER, PLEASE CALL ME BECAUSE I MAY BE ON THE STREETS FOR EATING)
Dicksize XL, Cut
Position Versatile
Kissing Yes
Fucking More bottom
Oral Versatile
Dirty WS only
Fisting Active
S&M Soft SM only
Fetish -
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour ask
Rate night ask
_________________


EXPLOREME2DAY, 24
Bucharest
CONTACT ME PLEASE AND INPRORTANT
i'm frendly ,looking for someting new and hope if is posible to have a relation for good so i'm a man who like to listen music and olso to make food ,i live in bucharest and i am calm and not boyfriend budziacym connotations and i vae 24 year old ho give a loot of love.
ONLY HERE IN THE BUCHAREST BAYBE EVRY WHERE EATH .
Dicksize L, Cut
Position Top only
Kissing No
Fucking Top only
Oral Top
Dirty No
Fisting Active
S&M No
Fetish Leather, Sportsgear, Skater, Formal dress, Sneakers & Socks, Jeans
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour 30 Euros
Rate night 150 Euros
_______________

thecircumstance, 19
London
wuzs down;; im 18yrz yunq'N nd i Live iN yah wet dreamz; hehe i love ery'bodii i meet;; im SinGLE at tha moment: SO HIT ME UP;; I Had My HEart BRoken.BUT LIKE NOW I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!;; I LOVe THa Dick :) iM ALwayz judged before i am known;; FUCK WUT PPL THINK OR qOTTA SAY bout me;; i love to party fur surezs. drink.&& juzs have a fun tyme;; i got more jealous bytchezs in ma pocket den i dew friendzs but i aint a hater;; but az far az writin bout maself...naw;; ill juzs letchoo be da judge of dat;; WHEN i'M WAlKiN AlONE iN THE STREETS AND PEOPlE SCREAM OUT FAGGET!; i JUST ClOSE MY EYEz AN WiSPER TO MYSElF" ||wAlK_tHe_rUnWaY||
Dicksize M, Cut
Position Versatile
Kissing Consent
Fucking Versatile
Oral Top
Dirty No entry
Fisting No entry
S&M No entry
Fetish Rubber, Underwear, Jeans
Client age No restrictions
Rate hour 50 Pounds
Rate night 100 Pounds
----
*
p.s. Hey. It's cleaning/exile day here at the Recollets, and there might be some p.s. damage from that, you never know. ** Posing at the Louvre, Hey. Yes, and your piece is about two feet away from the gallery's desk, ha ha. Awesome if you can get to catch the show. Wow, that conversation with Denis and Luc-Nancy is pretty damned impressive, yeah. You're doing Venice? Dress lightly, and I'd love to hear your picks and pans. ** Alfonso, Hey, man! Yeah, the London thing was really nice, for sure. Like I mentioned yesterday, it's shame I can't fully represent Esther's piece -- w/ the microphone -- sound and all. Maybe someone will video it, and I can post an alert to that. You're off to Florence, excellent. Enjoy, and, of course, check in as often as you feel like it and can. ** David Ehrenstein, Hey. The defeat of the gay marriage thing in the parliament was a foregone conclusion. The Socialists introduced the bill specifically to force the UMP to make a public stand against it since the Socialists plan to make legalizing gay marriage one of their big rallying cries in the election next year. The French public support legalization by a wide margin, and, with Sarkozy pretty much doomed, that right should be easily in place next year at the latest, I think. God, that abandoned theme park is so beautiful. It gave me the shivers. Everyone, courtesy of David Ehrenstein, here's a gorgeous photo of an abandoned theme park in Japan called 'Gulliver's Kingdom'. Definitely click over there. Thanks a ton for that, David!** Schoolboyerrors, Greetings, D. I did have a productive if rather exhausting day. And you? ** Joel Sagiv, Thanks, man! That link thing does look fun, although it kind of kicked in my motion sickness and some phantom nausea, but it was worth it. Everyone, courtesy of d.l. Joel Sagiv, check out EDWARD - Electric Diwheel With Active Rotation Damping. ** David, Be careful vis-a-vis this place at the library today, if it's not too late already, ha ha. Wow, that contest, are you serious? Hm. Okay, in case you are ... Everyone, here's d.l. David: 'ATTENTION ALL WEAKLINGS!! CONTEST! the photo of Dennis at the art exhibit cries out for a speech balloon or cloud of fumetti. Post your ideas here in Comments. Judges named soon. 1st Prize - a unique objet d'art. 2nd Prize - a copy of Edward Sorel book of caricatures'. Holy smoke. ** Lagunie, Hi. Oh, wow, you really don't mind sending me a copy? That's extremely kind of you. Here's my mailing address: c/o Centre International des Recollets, 150 rue du Faubourg St. Martin, 75010 Paris, France. Thank you a lot! ** Steevee, Oh, man, the struggle continues. I'm so sorry to hear that. That must be so incredibly frustrating. Science should have some kind of magic pill for that by now, or ... do they? ** Toniok, That sounds great. What you're doing. Like real haunted houses? The very first American style haunted house attraction has just opened in Paris, and it's about five blocks from where I live, and I'm checking it out this weekend with hope in my heart. It's called Le Manoir. ** Chilly Jay Chill, Hi, Jeff. A month. I guess that's no so bad as long as the pain starts easing up way before then. Keep me up on what's going on with that, okay? Oh, fantastic about the Cortazar post! Thank you so much! Yeah, that's great. I can't wait to see it. You rule! And I'll go read the Michael Kimball interview with Justin a little later. Everyone, here's something very cool from d.l. Chilly Jay Chill: 'I’ve been editing the arts section of a local website and recently featured Michael Kimball’s in depth interview with Justin Taylor about “The Gospel of Anarchy.” No surprise that it turned out really well. Here’s the link for it. Hoping to have more of Michael’s interviews with writers featured there in the coming months, too.' I'm reading Kimball's 'Us' right now. Man, it's really lovely. I forget, have you read it? Just terrific, I think. ** _Black_Acrylic, Oh, well, I guess I'll watch for the 'unflattering' photos for the time being then and put my eyes in pragmatic mode. ** Esther Planas, Exactly!! Exactly!! xxoo ** Ken Baumann, Ken! Can't wait to see that project/site develop. Fucking awesome! ** Thomas Moronic, Hi, T. Hm, I don't think I've ever listened to The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, which is weird. I should, yes? I will. ** A NON, Hi, welcome warmly to the blog. I'm glad you delurked. Yeah, big honor to host Brendan's work. I just popped over to your blog and really like what I see there. Those are your works, yes? Really like them a lot. I'm going to go study them more thoroughly later. Kudos! I'd like to know more about them if you feel like it and don't mind. Are they organized into 'books'? Did I get that right? Thanks. Everyone, new guy A NON has a blog which I believe is full of his visual work, and it's very cool, very striking stuff. You should go have a look. It's right here. Take care. ** MANCY, Hey, man! ** Schlix, Hey, Uli. I saw your email, and I'll send you cell number in just a minute. Saturday will definitely work for me. Maybe Friday during the day sometime, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'll see you soon! ** Katalyze, Hey, Kat! Thanks a lot about the show. Obviously, the artists get 99.9% of the credit since I just introduced their stuff to the walls. Glad you're finally in your new pad and past the hassle of getting in. Water out the window sounds dreamy. Have you been working on your art yet? Do you have friends and comrades in the area? ** 'Matt', Hey, Matt. Thanks a ton about sending off the package and about the imminent post, of course, of course. Yeah, I see the counterpoint with 'Enter the Void' too, and not just because of the mutual '2001' influence. Plus, for me, they're the two most inspiring, influential films I've seen in recent times. Me, I'm good, just insanely busy this week with stuff and kind of a bit burnt. You? Nice link/gift, thank you! Everyone, a gift from d.l. 'Matt' in the form of a bit of a 1994 Slowdive gig and specifically the tune 'When The Sun Hits'. It's lovely. Hit it.** Misanthrope, Hey, pal. Oh, I'd go to a WWE thing with you in a heartbeat. I don't know how you can deal with that humid heat. It would kill me. I don't know how I lived through NYC summers when I lived there. Just knowing I'll have to deal with humid heat for a couple of days at K&O's Italian wedding makes me anxious. Oh, no, sinus infection, no, don't give up. ** Postitbreakup, Hi, Josh. Man, 'wow' is the best reaction of all. It speaks volumes. Well, I use that word constantly, so I guess I hope it does at least. I wish you could have seen the show too, obviously. Yep. Big love to you. ** Jeff, Hey. ** Changeling, Hi, man. Yeah, it was kind of monsooning in London, but the gallery was on the 6th floor with this outdoor balcony/walkway thing, so, once you actually arrived, it was theater. Writing troubles ... yeah. Well, I've read enough of your writing to be able to assure you that it's not about a lack of ability. In my experience, when there are work stoppages, trickling, outages, etc., the cause is almost always emotional. Unwarranted self-doubt, usually. Too much thinking about the possible judgement of others. That's the big enemy. Too much researching can be an enemy too. For me, I mean. Less is more on that front, I think. One thing that people around you have to understand that novels can take a long time. Mine take years to finish. Yeah, I've written things for specific people a lot, I think. I mean, my first five novels were for George Miles. And I do that with poems a ton. It's never worked out badly. The recipients are inevitably moved and honored and all that, even when they can't express that. And artistically, I think those works have usually worked out. I've suggested this before, but what about letting me post a piece of what you're working here in a workshop context so you can get some supportive feedback. Maybe it needs the fresh air of well disposed readers to help eliminate the worrying about how good it is -- a worrying that is quite often just built on worrying itself and is a phantom problem. I know letting people in before one is finished is tricky, but if you're really having a hard time, it might really help. It can. Anyway, an idea. Or any other thing that I or we can do to help. I'm totally interested and want to help you make this happen in whatever way I can. ** Okay, I have rehearsals to attend, so I'll do that. It's that monthly date when the escorts take over the blog, and see how that sits with you See you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment