~As I grow as a person, the more ME I become -of course, and also.. the more my interests develop.. some less developed than others, but a very big one being Art...
was a big one(relative) from the start...and continuously getting bigger and bigger. like a bubble of sorts, being blown up (I can picture this exactly and will probably paint it one day). bubbles representing infinite things.. Like in that one mark ryden painting from his Snow Yak show. He knows what I'm talking about.
I can talk about art For-Ever, -is what I'm getting at. Believe me. And I don't do this with many people. So I'm sure there is art talk I can't take. but what Art Stuff I know, I love.
wanna read what I'm talking about (what I slightly mentioned I wrote)? Not really?
..I pasted it in anyway, for my own "sake"..or whatever..
"...I am very happy to hear you feel this way about my art. I do try to express emotion, and feelings..bad feelings...anything -through my work, get it all out. so, it's neat to hear that you see it that way (:
I love to paint....want to be skillful at it.. I want to use it to express everything inside me, different things, anything that appeals to me.. but also painful things. I want to paint about life and all the overwhelming feeling that comes with it..
.."
It's just in my head..-at all (about the message), because I feel I got too into my answer..
I shoulda held it back a bit, So I didn't possibly sound like a crazy person or something.. Did I? I could have.
But hey, I guess That was just me being me ~~
& Sometimes I get real excited talking about Art.
this message-talk doesn't sound that bad as I'm writing about it, it just made me think a lot of things. and wanted to put it to words.. I guess...
After that part, I went into detail on helpful how to buy carol art tips basically.. y'know? -not Entirely like that, but kinda..They didn't write much back, just a line or two.
I just got really into what I was writing about, as I am right now.
-It's just that they seemed to appreciate and noticed and described a particular aspect of my art.. in their previous message...
and I really wanted to share how much I love making that art..
and why I make it... and that I feel I'm made for making art.. and that I thought it was cool they saw "...the way you depict their emotion. i just feel an intensity.. not a lot of people can capture that perfectly, i love the colors the pastels the dark and storybook type setting..." ..but it's always ~hard trying to express such things.. (about the passion you have) it really is only for yourself.., Not everyone might care about..why you do that thing you do.. And it doesn't matter if 'they' do or don't.
You don't do it for them. You do it for your own happiness..
♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment